Did A Little Shoping Yestarday For Christmas, What U Get For You Family?

got my sister this pretty cool digital olympus camera that is 10.1 mp and can go underwater its a stylus 1050sw got it off amazon should be ariving on... wednessday it says, ill get some pics of the box first time iv bought off amazon i wonder how the package things. still gotta get soemthing for my dad.

what did u guys get for your family if anyone did?

1996 deville on 18" full face rims

-2 gauge wire.

-a2400db

-RE SE-X in a 4ftc box tuned to 32hz

-tview touch double din

-rockford punch 6x9s(rear)

-mtx 6.5(front)

front and rear stage will soon be changed build log will start as soon as it aint cold!

Untitled-1-1.jpg

Nothing yet, will probably just get the kids money, not sure what else to give right now

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I got my mom an appointment for a massage for 6 months. I also got her a gift card to outback steakhouse. I got my lil bro a nintendo ds game, my lil sis a doll, my other lil sis a hannah montana thingy, and my stepdad a AC Moore gift card. My older sister a victorias secret gift set, her BF some skullcandy earbuds, and my nephew a baby book, and finally my aunt and uncle a starbucks card...all i have left is my grandfather lol.

I got myself some DD earbuds (which arrive wednesday yay!!) and Mortal Combat vs DC Universe.

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

thinking about buying a t-shirt and a dildo for my friends......

if they don't like the shirt they can go fuck themselves........

:diablo:

nah seriously,

I ordered my sister a Custom Shark's Jersey and a beenie.

I got my girl a new Alpine car stereo.

Don't know what to get the parents yet.

bought my g/f a tiffany necklace with money i borrowed...she knows im shit broke and i told her i cant afford to get her anything more than maybe a card...

not getting anything for anyone else, broke college student ftl

not like anyone gets me anything anyway...i think i got a styrofoam plane and a sweater last year (from my aston martin driving grandpa and my jaguar whippin mother), and like a digi-cam from my uncle, hes the one that gets me the cool gifts, i gotta find something legit to get him, even if it is late, gotta top the color sirus radio from last year

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC