What Is Wrong With Her?

The reason she wont tell you is because that would mean you would have even more on her.

To be honest, its best if you two arent together if this shit is going on. Its not healthy for the child at all.

i think your right, i know it will never work again because i would always have those thoughts in my head. and i definatly dont want to hurt my son. i went thru this with my daughters mom. we get along great now and my daughter tells me all the time that she wants to come live with me!

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

i say tune her completly out and focus on your child. Question,do you have low selfesteem if so get some help if not move on cause she is very selfish and sorry to say it a hoe. She sees something weak in you and she is taking advantage. I know you love her but dont shut your life down cause a human is trying to ruin it

thats what im trying to do bro. i dont know about low self esteem but i definatly have trust issues and dont handle things like this very well. i owe all that to my daughters mom, that was a very , very bad breakup. i think your right about taking advantage of me tho. thanks bro. i appreciate it

2001 chevy blazer xtreme

my blazer xtreme build

On top of all that, my little sister is marrying a real fuckin winner tomorrow

I've gotten that much wood just viewing this thread. :blush:

I say fuck her dude. Worry about your son, he's someone who will always love you no matter what.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

get the test man.

18 years of money every month isnt cheap and could go towards some BTL'z or something.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

get the test man.

18 years of money every month isnt cheap and could go towards some BTL'z or something.

well 1st thing u need to go over there BUST that dude up 1 more good ass time for bein a fronitin ass bitch real homeboyz dont do shit like that its called RESPECT for ur boys gurl :aggressive: and 2nd u have to realize if shes real preety an preppy an shit she a sneaky bitch and u have to realize that bitches are in fact bitches lol no jk and u need to get that baby say fuck u bitch and find a good women that loves children and u and live happy ever after .... try an find a good women at like the gym or grocery store or soccer games lol jk KEEP YO HEAD UP PLAYA!!! :good::clapping: dont let no lil bitch fuck u and ur sons life up man its not worth it to ruin 2 lives over 1

and it dosent matter about a test man as long as u love your son an youve been there since hes been born that is what makes him ur son=]

starting fresh, chrysler 300.. no subs amp nothin

I NEED HELP looking to purchase saz-1500d and 15" 1000rms subREFS- feedback/refs.. click!

I say fuck her dude. Worry about your son, he's someone who will always love you no matter what.

Fucking beautifully said man. Wise words..

Personally if i found out my girlfriend was banging some other dude, i think i'd totally snap and hurt them both.

But then again i've always been prone to violence.

Dont take this as advice.

'99 Civic hatch

18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port

Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms

Videos:

Youtube

it sounds like your being the one responsible, if ur girlfriend wants to sleeze around and forget about you and your child u cant do anything about it. move on and find a girl that really cares.

1992 cavalier build

1992 blazer s10

kenwood cd

hifonics hfi2500d

6 soon to be 12 12" hifonics hfi12d4's

shit ton-o-wire

Blurred Vision Audio

Team SMD

feedback/refs. clicky!-

Look, blunt or not , the truth is the truth. I can tell from my OWN personal experience... GET THE TEST IF YOU DOUBT IT. I had this happen to me, I have mentioned it on here before, wish I could find where I typed it all out. Basically I thought I got a girl preggo... she was lying, I was there the whole nine months, blah , blah, bah...saw the birth of "my kid" , which wasn't. I gave this girl every opportunity to fess up and tell me the truth... I even told her if she told me before the test that he wasnt mine, I would do like you, and raise him anyway, give him my name, all the stuff a dad does, FOREVER. I made it very clear to her and her family that if she was lying to me about my being the father she would never see me again. She swore that she wasnt lying, but science proved her wrong. I can never trust a woman that would lie about something as life changing and a s serious as this. Girls that are capable of that are fucked in the head, bat-shit crazy , if you will !

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Look, blunt or not , the truth is the truth. I can tell from my OWN personal experience... GET THE TEST IF YOU DOUBT IT. I had this happen to me, I have mentioned it on here before, wish I could find where I typed it all out. Basically I thought I got a girl preggo... she was lying, I was there the whole nine months, blah , blah, bah...saw the birth of "my kid" , which wasn't. I gave this girl every opportunity to fess up and tell me the truth... I even told her if she told me before the test that he wasnt mine, I would do like you, and raise him anyway, give him my name, all the stuff a dad does, FOREVER. I made it very clear to her and her family that if she was lying to me about my being the father she would never see me again. She swore that she wasnt lying, but science proved her wrong. I can never trust a woman that would lie about something as life changing and a s serious as this. Girls that are capable of that are fucked in the head, bat-shit crazy , if you will !

batshit crazy he said!!

sig worthy ;)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Been sayin that for years...dunno where I got it from.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived