Second Skin Audio

Pwk Enclosure Designs

audioman21

There is really no reason for experienced box builders to get a design from anyone. For people who have already tried to build and have not been happy with the results... there shouldn't be a problem going to someone else for a design... be it, someone random from a forum, Pete, Steve... its up to them. Pete's designs are proven. Steve's designs are proven... and alot of the random people from the forum's designs are proven. Pete's designs work... and hit the goals dead on. There is no reason to exaggerate the number of "failed" designs you've seen. There are alot more happy PWK customers than there are unsatisfied ones. There is good reason for that. The dude knows what hes doing, he knows way more about it than most people, and he can hit the design goals dead on. $50 is nothing for a good design. I use his enclosures with awesome results. I've already tried what the car audio community claims to be a "good box"... and was not happy. There is a difference between the dashboard and the fucking headrest! Grow up and quit slandering a guy who has nothing but good intentions.

I think not one of you guys have any right to say anything negative about anything unless you actually have experienced something. Like mormons who say coffee is bad, when they have never even tasted it. I believe in pete and i guess thats whats important. Sucks there are so many know it alls and haters in the world. And how the hell do you spend 400 dollars on mdf? its 25 bucks a sheet for 3/4"........and glue is what? 4 bucks a bottle? i hear some exaggeration going on here.

If anyone wants an honest opinion of petes work i suggest checking out his forums. Your not a know it all, and want a good box design, then pwk is a great place for people. Building boxes are fun and having someone else design them takes the fun out of it. I get it.

and Mr SMD has recomended him as well.... cant be that bad of a guy right?

WRONG ive built some of his boxes for people, they were decent at best but nothing great

I Wasted Prolly $450 Into one of his designs!

It was a Box for 6 MTX 9500 15's Ported..

It was a 20+ cube box and Gave each sub 1.2 Cubes...!?!?!

LMAO!

I dont use 3/4" I use 1" and Fiberglass!! So You tell me I didnt waste $400+

lol His designs are a joke... Some are good but MOST are a waste!!!

He still owes me a FREE design!!!!

The box sounded good that was it! NOT WHAT I ASKED FOR!

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

He's one of the highest world record holders, but that DD99z 18" is actually in a 1.5 cube box believe it or not. Major props to Alan though, that setup is wicked. Oh yeah and on that note Steve the owner of DD highly speaks of PWK as well just to throw that out there.

Ascendant Audio

8 AA Havoc 15's in a 4th order

Why do ppl always drag "alan dante this alan dante that...." get off the guys nuts....and that is a pure burp setup...one note.....kthnxbai...

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Archived