Windows 7

I just got it running on my laptop. Most all my drivers are there except lan(wired), audio, and video. It's only using 344mb of ram idling, whereas my vista box is using 480 idling. Overall it seems real quick. I couldn't run vista on my laptop, only xp. 7 seems to be ok so far I haven't installed any other programs or drivers yet. I'll play with it some more tomorrow. It's 1.4ghz celeron, and 1gb of ddr2 ram.

Real quick, as i was burning 7 to disc, my wife brought me the laptop, and it would boot LOL. I guess it knew what was gonna happen.

this is bullshit, lol. I just got vista summer of 07 when i got my laptop for graduating hs. That wasnt that long ago, and its already being replaced. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!!! Is 7 worth buying if you already have vista or no?

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

this is bullshit, lol. I just got vista summer of 07 when i got my laptop for graduating hs. That wasnt that long ago, and its already being replaced. FUCK YOU MICROSOFT!!!!!!! Is 7 worth buying if you already have vista or no?

i sure hope so i've almost had mine for a year and like vista but wondering if 7 will be worth it.

idk why everyone bashes vista so badly. I got a few friends who used to, then i had my laptop over at their place one day cuz i was doin some work outside the office. And they were like, wow, its actually not that bad. Most people who hate it dont use it or havent used it, in my experiences so far. Im very happy with vista. I think it looks pretty damned good and works pretty well. If 7 is significantly faster/better, and not too expensive, ill probably upgrade.

EDIT: But its still bullshit that vista just came out, atleast it feels like it did, and its already about to be replaced, thats why i dont particularly like computers. They become outdated/old/obsolete WAY to fast.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

pfssh. xp sucks. lol.

anyways, so ive used windows 7 for a few days now, and its pretty neat. but honestly, its not anything too special. also ive only encountered 1 problem so far and its with compatility. my external creative sound card doesnt work the way it should work because of driver issues. the vista ones dont work right. but other than that its been pretty smooth

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

slinky try rolling back the drivers to the xp ones. you never know it just might work. My take on vista is it is just way too memory hoggish. other than that i really dont mind it.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived