MXmike800 Posted December 22, 2008 Report Posted December 22, 2008 dam bro that ish looks like it wangs
WCA Rusty Posted December 22, 2008 Report Posted December 22, 2008 Nice sub bro =] DC AUDIO Phone Number 1(855)SPL-DBZZ Built by Competitors, for Competitors.
CR Boom Posted December 22, 2008 Report Posted December 22, 2008 looks like your first born turned out well.. Nice sub man... 2007 Great Wall So Cool 4-12' RE audio MX's Stetsom 7k2D 6-Batts 3-Mechman 250 amp Rhino's
Forevrbumpn Posted December 23, 2008 Author Report Posted December 23, 2008 Got some new varied parts for reconing, more 2.5" and 3" spiders, and a couple more cones. Got some frames in for a Top secret build ;-) I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 23, 2008 Author Report Posted December 23, 2008 eventually, if I build anything as line a common design, I will do cheaper pricing, and not built only for SPL. Last thing I want to do is compete with the big boys. DC, Sundown, Fi, RE, PAP, Omega, whoever I missed , I' am not stepping on toes. I would rather do subs from the $150-250 market, 2.5" coil designs, but have the ability to on tap build something monstrous, like in this picture Until that day , I rather just do speaker recone, and modifications I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
ssackett Posted December 23, 2008 Report Posted December 23, 2008 Looking good bro! What type of sub is that sitting on your work bench with the black top plate?? PM SENT Team S.S.C. DB Drag Street A 2011 National Champ DC Audio Dealer Nor Cal AA Dealer Incriminator Audio Dealer CA Sundown Audio Dealer [email protected]
Forevrbumpn Posted December 23, 2008 Author Report Posted December 23, 2008 sent PM back SSac I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Forevrbumpn Posted December 24, 2008 Author Report Posted December 24, 2008 I was bored and dreaming I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
wL<3bass Posted December 24, 2008 Report Posted December 24, 2008 What in gods name is that sub in the first and second pic? Looks crazy, but prolly doesn't work very well or does it? Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4 Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2" Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400 Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube) Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors) Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex My YouTube Videos My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build My "Seamless" Looking Box Build My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer) My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk My feedback/references...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.