New Saw And Drill

I got the new wood craft catalog the other day and festool now has a router out that is 800 bucks....WTF ?

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

I got the new wood craft catalog the other day and festool now has a router out that is 800 bucks....WTF ?

I'm with you on that.

I'm all about having nice tools but there comes a time where your getting a diminishing return on investment. A Festool isn't that much better then other to justify the cost.

I've spent time on a few of their tools and yes they are very nice but not worth the investment IMO.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I'm with you on that.

I'm all about having nice tools but there comes a time where your getting a diminishing return on investment. A Festool isn't that much better then other to justify the cost.

I've spent time on a few of their tools and yes they are very nice but not worth the investment IMO.

spoken like a pro...I'l just stick to my Hilti's :D

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

Till this day I still duck and dodge the Snap-on man. Took me a couple grand to realize that craftsman has the same replacement policy. And I don't have to hunt the truck down ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

I wish a snap on truck would roll thru my neighborhood lol. I like my craftsman tool chest! I had to send a ratchet back that was broke due to cousin not knowing how to work it. They didnt even ask why!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Some of what festool makes is probably worth the money, but some of it is just proving you got money to burn, here in the U.S. anyway.... I understand festool is the main and respected brand of tools over in europe, and I imagine it is no where near as expensive there as it is here....

And really, you dont want the sanp on guy stopping by your house once a week, you will go broke, the inside if that truck will literally make you drool...

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Till this day I still duck and dodge the Snap-on man. Took me a couple grand to realize that craftsman has the same replacement policy. And I don't have to hunt the truck down ;)

I'm sorta with you on that one. I think snap-on tools are FAR superior to the craftsman tools I have... but the price of snap-on is redic. I dropped over $2500 in hand tools with the truck last year, and you probably couldn't even tell if you looked in my box... that's how little amount of shit I got out of it.

I guess it just doesn't seem like alot at the time because all I was doing was making weekly payments.

Edited by Shyne151

-Installer for Duke's Car Stereo

2000 Pontiac Grand Prix - Ported Eaton M90 S/C, 3.5" pulley, XS Power Headers, 1.9 Rockers, FWI, Poly Motor Mounts, Custom Tune.

RF T1000-1bdCP and T400-4

Boston Acoustics SPG 555

Kenwood eXcelon 995

RF Punch 6.5" components and MB Quart Premium 6x9"s

Powermaster Alternator, YellowTop D34, Vmax CT1000