Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

Hey guys I am looking for some info on the psyclone and what people used to get their scores. I continue to collect data to further perfect the format.

If you know what these guys used pls PM me the info.

Wall class

Brian Nyman 149.3 db + 43=192.3

Mike Holton 147.9 db + 43= 190.9

No Wall Class

James Horner 148.3 db + 45=193.3

Will Welcher 145.1 db + 42= 187.1

Fatt Matt 141 db + 43= 184

I need:

-how many and what size of subwoofers

-how much power approx

-and if possible the type of install it was like more burp orientated or daily driven low tuned etc....

Thanks!

im james horner. 1 st place in no wall.

2 15" btl's

6k + rms

daily driver/ tuned @ 32 hz

the goal is to get your hightest db at lowest hz as possible. points are calculated together giving you a total score. i was told that 200 hasent been broke yet. best ive seen was a 197.3. good luck

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

2 15" btl's

6k + rms

the goal is to get your hightest db at lowest hz as possible. points are calculated together giving you a total score. i was told that 200 hasent been broke yet. best ive seen was a 197.3. good luck

Thanks James! I know the format rules they are my creation. I am just collecting data with other peoples help to make is as fun as possible for everyone involved. Doug was the first to officially hold the Psyclone format which is awesome. I hope to start up my shows once it warms up around here and some snow disappears. Its still in the testing stage so any idea's you may have pass them on to Doug, myself or even Wayne as I am sure he would like to read your thoughts on the rules.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

2 15" btl's

6k + rms

How do they determine what amount to add to your score?

Thanks James! I know the format rules they are my creation. I am just collecting data with other peoples help to make is as fun as possible for everyone involved. Doug was the first to officially hold the Psyclone format which is awesome. I hope to start up my shows once it warms up around here and some snow disappears. Its still in the testing stage so any idea's you may have pass them on to Doug, myself or even Wayne as I am sure he would like to read your thoughts on the rules.

can a chopped and screwed track (song) be allowed for a pyschlone run? seems hard enough to find a track that plays low hz for a steady of time.

127702-1.jpg

kinetik-1-1-1-1-1-1.jpgRockford_Logo-1-2-1-1-1-1-1-1-1--2.jpg

Hey guys I am looking for some info on the psyclone and what people used to get their scores. I continue to collect data to further perfect the format.

If you know what these guys used pls PM me the info.

Wall class

Brian Nyman 149.3 db + 43=192.3

Mike Holton 147.9 db + 43= 190.9

No Wall Class

James Horner 148.3 db + 45=193.3

Will Welcher 145.1 db + 42= 187.1

Fatt Matt 141 db + 43= 184

I need:

-how many and what size of subwoofers

-how much power approx

-and if possible the type of install it was like more burp orientated or daily driven low tuned etc....

Thanks!

No scores from Saturday?

hell I don't even know what I hit. It wasn't much.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived