Autorama 2009 Was A Great Show

redbaron80

well kimo stated 3 days for the show so i was not sure, so each day is a "new" day in competing so to speak, so the 1st day u could win 39.9 get a trophy then do it again the 2nd day? or something along those lines

i came this year and looked at everything and heard a few rides but didnt pay to much attention to the competition side of it

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

well kimo stated 3 days for the show so i was not sure, so each day is a "new" day in competing so to speak, so the 1st day u could win 39.9 get a trophy then do it again the 2nd day? or something along those lines

i came this year and looked at everything and heard a few rides but didnt pay to much attention to the competition side of it

:help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help::help:

I understand what your getting at but i can't help but pull out my hair at the same time.

do some homework bro. pull up all the autorama's of the past. and the format you see is

80% more than likely gonna happen again.

I posted Autorams is Feb. 6,7,8 because it is a three day "Car Show" but, the db drag and

Usaci event has not been locked up or declared FINALIZED!!!!!.

JUST CLEAR THE WHOLE WEEKEND OFF AND SHOW UP SAT & SUN!!!!!!!!!!!

***sorry alpine***

Logan autorama is a car show that has nothing to do with db drag or usaci and there show is Fri sat and Sunday we usally get in there for Saturday and Sunday and yes you could win the 39 class on Saturday come back and win it on Sunday only problem if my burban is not ready ill be standing in your way in the 39 class hehe

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Logan autorama is a car show that has nothing to do with db drag or usaci and there show is Fri sat and Sunday we usally get in there for Saturday and Sunday and yes you could win the 39 class on Saturday come back and win it on Sunday only problem if my burban is not ready ill be standing in your way in the 39 class hehe

ok soudns good, i was just using the 39 class as an example, ok all questions are cleared up thx team bassick

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

besides the steep price for the day it sounds good! :D

I will be there one day, hopefully 2 days.

I'm still trying to figure out why the dude just let me in last year :search:

i didnt know there was an entry fee :unknw:

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

ok guys. I have just called Brians mom with the contact info. lets get this thing nailed down. I am not sure if Jaffe will be there or not. Mike hasn't talked to the promoter yet so I am sure as soon as Mike knows and tells me I will let you guys know if he will be there also

later

Doug

sonicfx.jpgWEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUPstocktonsplsig34.JPG

Archived