01xtreme Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 Thank you Aaron. And BTW, I don't want to come off like a prude, or a wimp.... I LOVE watching UFC / MMA fights..... but as they totally stressed during the last "Fight for the Troops" show, that is only for entertainment, unlike war, where the posibility of death is the real deal, and NEVER to be taken lightly. Peace, Fish I agree with the beating someone to death, but like stated earlier, im thinking just fighting, not the whole beating someone to death, thing. My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
focalrock4life Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-x95Q0SJfY job for a cowboy - entombment of a machine not the kind of music i listen to typically but I found his vocal range very impressive from a pig squeel down to a deep growl.
siucsaluki11 Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 HED P.E. - Wake Up forgot about (hed) P.E. They got some good shit, cant remember all the songs form them i used to listen to before rugby and shit. Got my iPod stolen, and lost all my (hed). Boom was a pretty good one, as was suck it up, and voices. Oh man thats one fucked up song. That is just some im gunna fuck you up music. But its great for before rugby or football or some shit. woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port... YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.
alphasig293 Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 I seriously just spit my dr. pepper all over my computer, lol Britney Spears - Hit me baby one more time. EDIT: or the benny hill theme song. 2005 Lariat F-150 On 30 inch DUBS 6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's 2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4 12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt 7 NSB 170 batterys
goochtaint Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 cannibal corpse-hammer smashed face, they deserve to die, fucked with a knife pantera-slaughtered
Btrash Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 I seriously just spit my dr. pepper all over my computer, lol And if you want to see JUST how funny the benny hill theme song is to ass kicking: http://james.nerdiphythesoul.com/bennyhillifier/ Find a good youtube video and plug the video ID into that site. Instant lols.
trainman0978 Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5IIXeR5OUI...feature=related I rest my case. There's just sometimes where you can't beat the dog shit out of someone while listening to some hardcore stuff. Sometimes you need the chill stuff I have to agree, this kind of music would most certainly make the victim a little more afraid.... Although I would be listening to the music more for me than for the victim, so, I would have to go for something like Herbie hancock's "Watermelon man", or " Hang up your Hang Ups" , or " Heartbeat" ... My girl says that it should be some sort of 80's power ballad, like some Journey or something.... Ya know.... " Don't stop Believing" haha 2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue my upgrades and "build" thread. My Kulicki Box Build -Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars -Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash ) -JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi - Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box. -Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio -All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0, -270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum- -2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz. Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties
goochtaint Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 I have to agree, this kind of music would most certainly make the victim a little more afraid.... Although I would be listening to the music more for me than for the victim, so, I would have to go for something like Herbie hancock's "Watermelon man", or " Hang up your Hang Ups" , or " Heartbeat" ... My girl says that it should be some sort of 80's power ballad, like some Journey or something.... Ya know.... " Don't stop Believing" haha or just pop in some Yanni
korey_hofer Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
AI James Posted December 18, 2008 Report Posted December 18, 2008 ive always thought this was a good song
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.