Got The Windows Tinted

loganberry

I always thought window tint tickets were fix it tickets, $10

i think there fix it tickets up to a point, and if u dont fix it u gotta pay? im not sure, i know my brother has gotten a few for his mustang but he has his chick pay them

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

show them a recipt... when we owned our shop we had a shit load of illegals but we gave recipts for legal limits.. lol it saved is alot and well pissed off the cops... and for the front window just say you didnt do anything.. its stock...

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

Hey Loganberry, looks good man ! Oh, and I like the looks S-cabs better than S-crews too :-) Sorry Uncle Steve :-)

That's pretty close to the tint I have on my F150 S-cab..... I also have the 5% over stock on the rear 3, but then I have 15% on the fronts.

Tinting the windshield seems a little crazy.... but then again, I don't know how many cops would even notice, especially when your back windows are 5% over stock {which probably works out to about 2%}

Posted Image

Posted Image

Peace,

Fish

looks nice ^^^^ those the harley headlight housings? i want a set of those, also that the 2.5" level?

sorry guys ill have pics tommorro, been workin alot and everytime i get home its dark hour drive home ftl

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If you look on your window near the top on the side it says Ar1 ( i think) thats how low your tint strip can go.

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Yeah, logan you can take the eyebrow to the AS1 line, but not below I believe.

Looks good, but why didn't you post this in the sub-forum for exterior and stuff?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

what're you talking about? it is posted there......

:rolleyes:

Cheater...

BTW, logan did you ever get those LED's up and running?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Archived