Ford Or Chevy!?!?!? Im Not A Big Automotive Know It All

Anything ford with a 5.4 in it is great in my book. Anything chevy with a 5.7 or 6.0 and if you can get the LS3 with the 6.2 i dont think it comes out till 09 is nasty! Cant go wrong either way! All vehicles are made the same now!!!

the 5.4 v8 is the most overrated p.o.s motor ford has. everyone i've driven just sucks. no torque,or upper end.

also try doing a tuneup on any newer ford trucks or suv's. they aren't fun. as for the chevy's the vortec motors 5.0,5.7,5.3,6.0,and 8.1 are very well built. put out good power and are reliable and pretty easy to work on.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

the only thing i'll give the fords are the 3/4 ton and 1 tons have the solid front axle.

thats the only thing i hate about the chevy's independent front suspension.

center console: lvl 4 12 1.75 cu ft tuned 37htz

alpine cda-9886

dc audio 120.4

infinity kappa 6.5" components

thanks guys i quess im goin with chevy cause not 1 person was goin all nuts for ford lol i was already leaning towards tahoe cause i dont want a burban cause there sooo long but the tahoe is a tad bit shorter an i can get a 2000 tahoe with 88,000 miles on it for 4600 so i think i wil go with it =]]]

Us ford guys don't respond because it will just bring out 200 knuckledraggers that love Chevys but drive beatup ass imports. :rolleyes:

Test drive a bunch of both and you will be able to make a clear educated decision. B)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Us ford guys don't respond because it will just bring out 200 knuckledraggers that love Chevys but drive beatup ass imports. :rolleyes:

Test drive a bunch of both and you will be able to make a clear educated decision. B)

:rolleyes: You know I wasn't going to stay out of this conversation............. :rolleyes:

You know for damn sure I'm a chevy guy.......Four pink slips prove it, my car domain link below shows it!

"You Ford Guys" are to busy stuck with your Fords to be on the keyboards. Like the two in the pick below parked in front of "Auto Repair"

018.jpg

However.....those two FORDS from Team Broke-Ass get nasty loud and will give any Siverado, Tahoe and Burban a run for there money.

i have an explorer and there no room to add another alternator.

but on the chevy tahoe, you can easy add a bracket to fit 2-4 alts. which is definitely and advantage if you are looking at having a big system.

plus. the explorer doesn't have that much room in the back because of the wheel wells.

:rolleyes: You know I wasn't going to stay out of this conversation............. :rolleyes:

You know for damn sure I'm a chevy guy.......Four pink slips prove it, my car domain link below shows it!

"You Ford Guys" are to busy stuck with your Fords to be on the keyboards. Like the two in the pick below parked in front of "Auto Repair"

018.jpg

However.....those two FORDS from Team Broke-Ass get nasty loud and will give any Siverado, Tahoe and Burban a run for there money.

Thats right, maintain them fords and they will last a damn long time. Hard to believe the one on the right is almost 10 years old ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Im allllll chevy ... never owned anything other than a GM product .. 95 GMC yukon-2 dr... oh yea walled and room for 5 ... but really if ur worried about maintance cost there isnt much u cant do urself if ur confident and have tools... that first off drops cost mainly and parts r cheap for chevy's .. just about anything for the older 5.7's r cheap... water pump-28.95 pep boys -labor time-30mins.... and did i mention they r easy to work on...GM products gets my vote

250 amp mechman alt

Sundown 100.4D

Sundown 1500v2 now goin to the cruze

Sundown ZV3 12d2

Sundown sa6.5cs X2

Kenwood X597

Trying something new

2011 Chevy Cruze

X8

1500v2