Jump to content

What Do You Think About This Cnn Anchor Woman ?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Betty Nguyen.... I think she is Vietnamese.... Maybe mixed... Not that that makes any difference to me... I just think she's finer than $#!+ !

I don't know why it is, but I can never seem to find "still shots" of girls, which do as much as watching them on TV..... or of course seeing them in person....

But anyway, in case you don't know her face to her name, here's a decent one:

Posted Image

.....and again, if you like her here, check her out on CNN, then you tell me !

Peace,

Fish

PS, She pulls off the professional look just fine, but I'd love to see her in some jeans, and a half a t-shirt :-)

Oh, and WAAAY sexier than that pudgy 1 legged chick with the DDDDD tits.....

Posted

Ugly, n she looks like a stuck up prudy bitch

1997 4 Runner

Alpine CDA-9886

4 Fi Audio X Series 12's

1 Crunch GP3000D Pro

DC Power Inc. Alternator(Kickin out 15+ volts!)

footer-fade.gif

Posted

Yet another chick that no one on here will get very far with....

But to stay on topic... she is pretty hot.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

Oh, and WAAAY sexier than that pudgy 1 legged chick with the DDDDD tits.....

Pudgy, wtf you talking about shes healthy

as for the other guy, UGLY? what a FEG.

Posted

Hey E,

she looks like a stuck up prudy bitch

That's funny you say that.... As I typically feel that way about most any chicks wearing the professional cloths and shit...

But if you were to actually watch her on CNN for a bit, and catch a moment when she is laughing, you might feel differently.

Peace,

Fish

Posted

Hey James, I know, I know.... So I like em' skinny :-)

It's just that when I see girls that most guys would call "healthy" or "thick" or whatever, I ususally think, "type B", "lazy" "eat a lot" "make a bunch of babies" "lay around the house"........

I'm into the "type A" "springy" "bouncy" "never slow down" "doesn't want kids to slow her (or me) down" "running, hiking, outdoors playmate" :-)

Peace,

Fish

Posted

see you look at the most negative side.

I'll do the same

skinny, anorexic, bulemic, fickle, bitchy, high maintenance, see how that works

Posted

Well sure. It all depends on how you look at it. And I "almost always" look at things differently than most.... or to put it another way, I'm almost always in a very small minority... and that's cool. I prefer it that way :-)

Peace,

Fish

Posted

see you look at the most negative side.

I'll do the same

skinny, anorexic, bulemic, fickle, bitchy, high maintenance, see how that works

from the looks of all of the posts he puts on threads like this, it seems he likes those women.

here ya go chris your type of woman ;)

Posted Image

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2555 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...