kingsuv Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 LMAO!!!! Those "coffins" are underground water detention bins used to control water runoff from parking lots and what not in urban areas. The company I worked for sold bins similar to those. Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
Mosin Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 There wasn't much in the way of evidence. Just a whole lot of footage of some sort of plastic bins... I could go film a huge pile of pipes at a concrete manufacturer and claim it was bulk tomb-tubes. They're probably plastic feeder troughs or something... I say conspiracy, not going to happen. EDIT: Last piece of rather persuasive argument against it...... do you really think the government would allow that video to stay online if it was actually getting up to something than this? But does out Gov't really control the internet??? I'm sure if they did then there is alot of things that wouldn't be on the internet. Derp.
Stephen Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 LMAO!!!! Those "coffins" are underground water detention bins used to control water runoff from parking lots and what not in urban areas. The company I worked for sold bins similar to those. people are you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Colin - STAPUFT Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 I somewhat believe it too- just little bits. It isn't going to happen all at once like that video says- it happens as we as voters allow it to happen. I won't live in fear. My religious beliefs mean that I live this life like I should until it is over anyway. This isn't all there is for me, so if it all goes south, I stick to my beliefs anyway. Mostly horse pockey. lol 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Stephen Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 But does out Gov't really control the internet??? I'm sure if they did then there is alot of things that wouldn't be on the internet. in china yes, why couldn't our gov't do it. you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Mosin Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 in china yes, why couldn't our gov't do it. Communism infects China right? Derp.
DHFHades Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif 1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4 Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15 DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active 1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest. rebuild coming soon to get a better score "I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."
Boon Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 But does out Gov't really control the internet??? I'm sure if they did then there is alot of things that wouldn't be on the internet. If the Church of Scientology can get a few little videos taken down you can bet your ass the government would manage it without too much trouble... 10.x volts fo' life!
E a r t h Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 I think ill stay right where the fuck i am thank you. Ill be at my front door waiting Try to come get me
zacht214 Posted December 27, 2008 Report Posted December 27, 2008 I think ill stay right where the fuck i am thank you. Ill be at my front door waiting Try to come get me x2 2 15 RE SE 1 Audiopipe 1500d Sony HU Batcap 800 in the back Team Tex~Flex
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.