bassbaker15 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 if you wanted to do somthing like this, first off you have to nominate the builders... second gotta find a place to build it... then you got to get a ride to do it... next is the donations... and if the nominated person is steve himself, nobody should have any trust issues.. i think he would honestly build this with local members out there, and then in the end auction it off for charity, or whatever path is chosen for the ride... thats just my thoughts Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
99vic Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 hahaha It was Reinke poor guy and his health probs, something like that would have really made his day, hell his year not sure if your serious or not but i was just telling a family member about him. young person going through hell like that. a cant imagine how he feels.but seriously id say get a few of the big members of smd to build it. in the sac area there is a few good builders. im sure there are in other places to. id love to see a build by a few of the top dogs. REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
LSN2meBoom916 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 So we can have a fuzzy mascot?Dude seriously...stop tryin to get a "legit" shot of ur nutsack on the web.(I kid, I kid) But seriously, Im down. I would be more than willing to lend a hand if the build warrented it. I tink this is a dope idea...I'd love to see it happen and I really think it would bolster some unity among the locals...not to mention GREAT opportunity for folks to get schooled by the next guy and spread the knowledge round here, in person. COOGLE SAID:"bro thats how we got where we are... buy making messes ...... i still learn all the time you just gota be willing to ruck up some shit" "In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd." ~ Miguel de Unamuno"One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men, but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man" -Elbert Hubbard"A proud man can learn humility...but he will be proud of that too" ~I forget who.I'm far from perfect and I know it better than anyone, but I hope to be good at what I do, when I do it...Installs I've done:My Integra: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3161The Lexus : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=1535Law's Maxima: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5568&hl=Jeff's 2500HD: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=5382&hl=Acura RSX-S: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=3142Z-32 300zx: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=34602004 Civic 4dr: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...?showtopic=8190Trunk/Corner Box: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=16036&hl=1969 Chevy C-10: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...c=20319&hl=Seat-Back AMP-RACK How-to: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...ic=9428&hl=Bunch of subs still for salehttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...l=lsn2meboom916"It's game night...we're playin......sex."~Quagmire"When disneyland started it was powered completely by orphan children running on treadmills to generate e-lectrissty…and today, them children are New York Yankees". ~Dale Gribble"Fill it with ice...then pour it up to the top of the ice...& Shut da Fu** up!" ~Urs truly.
bassbaker15 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 This is a perfect idea, if someone like steve would want to take charge and get it all set up... it could easily be done... And hell i might be willing to fly out there for a week to learn a thing or two from the top dogs =P Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
99vic Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 if it does go through and its somewhat local im almost sure i can get a 98 ford areostar (sp) that needs a little work for close to free from a family member. it needs a little work but like i said pretty close to free.if not totally free REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
bassbaker15 Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 if it does go through and its somewhat local im almost sure i can get a 96 ford areostar (sp) that needs a little work for close to free from a family member. it needs a little work but like i said pretty close to free. that or neo said he may have a few worthy rides he wouldnt mind donating.. or i think it was him... lol only problem is, what you would you take as donations? any old stuff? money? or what?? if old stuf is donated and not needed i guess it could be sold in order to have new stuff bought that is needed... and what all members would want to be in?? need to make a list of all sac members around steve that wants to be in on this Members 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Team Deadly Hertz 1997 GMC 1500 Update.... System is gone Motor is fucked Truck is down and out for a while Myspace YOUTUBE My Build
Forevrbumpn Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 why donate old stuff, when if you got half the people on SMD to donate between $1 and $5, and do a system based on the products represented on SMD Like Mechman/ DC alt Darvex for wiring, install accessories Missinglink kicker/re/maxxsonics components Fis/DC/Sundown subs No outside products ( at first I was assuming this was more like Pimp my ride) I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Neo_frog Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 Want in as in what? Need an install? Hit me up.[email protected]Got car audio questions? Check here first!Everything you need to know. =]http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/
fischy fisch Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 like some one a few back first we need a builder someone start a pole or something like system of the month name a few people vote aand the so on lol. but i haven't and i don't plan on it. plus i'd probably miss and hit her belly button or her ear or something. lol.
99vic Posted December 31, 2008 Report Posted December 31, 2008 why donate old stuff, when if you got half the people on SMD to donate between $1 and $5, and do a system based on the products represented on SMD Like Mechman/ DC alt Darvex for wiring, install accessories Missinglink kicker/re/maxxsonics components Fis/DC/Sundown subs No outside products ( at first I was assuming this was more like Pimp my ride) not a bad idea on the equipment, i was thinking it was like a smd mascot mobile. donate a car and have it built/sponsored by the members here REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS????? It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying.... It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up... /Rant I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!dont buy from knowledge he will scam you. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.