lmao tell him it was some other car with 18 inch subwoofers

That truly makes me fuckin laff my ass off. I think we have a winner! :)

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

sounds like a kid thread.. how old are you guys?

i say just take your ticket and be proud. if you cant pay the fine we have a for sale section throw your system on there. :good:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

sounds like a kid thread.. how old are you guys?

i say just take your ticket and be proud. if you cant pay the fine we have a for sale section throw your system on there. :good:

take your ticket and be proud shit i wish that was all i would get is a ticket .you sound like youve never been f*ckd over by cops. ive gotten pulled over for having a tag light out and the cops had the drug dog go around my car. i need 2 hands to count how many times ive been asked "can we take a look inside your vehicle" oo and i cant forget about the harassment we get for just sitting in a parking lot. or how about i can get a fine for having my cell phone in reaching distance while driving but a cop can ride around talking on his shit. i dont know where you live but your cops must be awsome.

There you go :rofl:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Pfft. Im 20, but if your rich enuff to gladley hand out 100 bucks a stop. Then it seems like youd have better things to do than Imaturely replying to us "kids".

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

ya, im 20, and i had to pay 285 for a speeding ticket in Dupage county in IL since im under 21. The ticket was 75 but to get court supervision under 21 you had to go to court. Minimum fine for a 75 ticket was 285. He didnt even charge me for the court supervision, threw that in for free. cuz of that ticket i missed out on a set of Focal 165VRs for $248, brand new in box. I was pissed.

woman..cant live with em...cant shoot em...guess were all fucked

You might be a Redneck if you use your leftover gutters for a speaker box port...

YOU JUST LOST THE GAMER.I.P. Blazer=========================Last setup was in the 141s on music (37hz) with 2 12s and 1kw in a 4dr blazer.2010 Mitsubishi Lancer DE2 12in Clarions (kept from blazer)HiFonics BRZ1700.1d (at 2 ohms BLOWN) [JBL GTS180X for subs currently 60wRMS x2ch!!!!!! This works for till i get the blown amp fixed] Alpine 4ch salvaged from blazer (currently near death)9887 peerless 7s in the doors and CDT tweeters ran active no speakers in the rearKintik HC1400 under the hood.metered once a while ago, dont remember it...was piss poor compared to the blazer, mid 130s i think....looking to replace subs and amp when i have money.

Well I'm 33 and just this past Sunday night I was a passenger in a vehicle (with my seatbelt on) we were stopped for a dangling tag light (which is not illegal) he pulled the driver out of the car, I was grabbed and held at "taser" point for absolutely no reason. I was told I was resisting arrest (which I wasn't cited for) I find it hard for me to explain to my children how "helpful" law enforcment is when I haven't experienced it. I honestly figured as I got older as long as I was cooperative I wouldn't have these kind of problems but hey who am I.

1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy)

(4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's

(1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K

(1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4

(1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4

(2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters

(2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters

(4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's

Saving 2nd Bass