Jump to content

Smd 22" Woofer Sneak Peak


Recommended Posts

Posted

If you are reading this.....Jooooooooo have been had......Bandt for 5 minutes.

Happy new years SMD.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

Posted

Happy New years

DHFHades

Charger

lo99tahoe

finkster

g-fresh

jgod

The Performer

amazinblazin

emat19876

e_train

Chevyboy

Posted

forgot me

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

What is this madness?

Hoppy new yeaeds all. Hope you all got properly on the drinkss. Enjoy tomorwo morning, i Know im goin to,.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

What is this madness?

Hoppy new yeaeds all. Hope you all got properly on the drinkss. Enjoy tomorwo morning, i Know im goin to,.

just a happy new years joke that we got the listed people with
Posted

5 minutes of fail... ::facepalm::

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9362 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...