Jump to content

159.9 Bass Race


banginAltima

Recommended Posts

Posted

the hummer ray built i believe does a 160 bassrace

I've never seen a official score of that....I remember him saying in testing he hit a 160 but at the event he did a 157-158 new Cali state record.

edit: and I don't doubt Ray did it....b/c I believe there is a pic of it.....but I'm talking about certified scores a 2x+ event.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

Posted

Okay cool, this is what I wanted to know. Thanks guys.

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Posted

I've never seen a official score of that....I remember him saying in testing he hit a 160 but at the event he did a 157-158 new Cali state record.

edit: and I don't doubt Ray did it....b/c I believe there is a pic of it.....but I'm talking about certified scores a 2x+ event.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
i myself dont care if it was at a show or not. if he had a term lab and did a 160, then he did a 160.
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg
Posted

If he can do a 160 in bassrace he has to be at least burping a 163 or so. Does anyone know his burp score? I checked termpro and it's a 158. So if his burp score isn't over a 160 there is no way in hell his bassrace score is. But I'd be willing to change my statement if a video is provided with proof for us to see. There is another member here on the site that's a teamate of mine that will bassrace high 150's, but you'll all get to see that soon enough. He was just playing around at an event here about a month ago and with a 2 second late start and not quite full volume he did a 155.3 with a quarter of the equiptment listed in the other vehicles. How about bassracing a 159.9 with only 4 subs? Get ready for Spring Break to see it happen.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Posted

ive seen it burp in the 60s in person, it was never meant in the first place for numbers, it just happened to work that way.

Posted

is their a build for that hummer that i missed?

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

Posted

hmm i searched and didnt find it, throw up a link anyone

thanks

1 15" LMS Ultra<-Sold

2 12" Audiopulse Axis Quad Coils

2 18" RD Audio Alpha V2's<--For Sale or Trade

American Bass VFL 700.1 (alot of power at any ohm)

American Bass VFL 200.1 (3.8k rms @ .5 ohm)

2.1 cubes each at 32 Hz

125 sq ft RAAMaudio BXT, 5 Yards Ensolite

50ft 1/0 Knu Flex wire

4 Infinity 6.5"

Temp 170x2@2 ohm Sony amp

200 Amp EA Alt

3 Exide Orbital's

Youtube Vids....http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=gavinriley&view=videos

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1076 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...