Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

My First Box Build.


Slappin F150

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys! well Im just about done with making my sub box for my truck. Its an 05 f150. I just made a simple box to go under the rear seats. Nothing loud and crazy, just something with bass other than 6x8s lol. Its only 1 10''. A kicker CVT10 is going in there for now. I was going to put 2 of them. Then I decided to stay small for now. Remember this is my first box Ive ever made. Im 19, never dealt with wood before, I think I did alright. Box is .73cubes and the sub needs .75 proper. Its not done yet.

Ill be honest...seeing allllll these builds on here are kinda making me not want a back seat anymore. :hairtrick:

DSC01604.jpg

DSC01605.jpg

DSC01606.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

DSC01620.jpg

DSC01621.jpg

DSC01622.jpg

DSC01623.jpg

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Posted
Looks good mate. Are you going to carpet it to finish it off?

Yeah, Gotta go to Joann fabrics sometime this week and get some. Ive been workin all day so I havent touched it. In the center of the front of the box. I want to cut out an oval in the wood, back it with some plexi, and etch the ford logo onto it.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Looks good bro. What happened to your idea about removing the 60 side of the back seat and putting in a btl 18. I really wanted to see that, sounded like it would be loud. Anyway keep up the good work bro.

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Posted

Look good! Are you gonna cover the box?

Posted
Look good! Are you gonna cover the box?
Yeah, Gotta go to Joann fabrics sometime this week and get some. Ive been workin all day so I havent touched it. In the center of the front of the box. I want to cut out an oval in the wood, back it with some plexi, and etch the ford logo onto it.

:01nocomment8so:

 

 

Posted

Hey sorry I forgot to update this haha. But I was putting the box in, I dropped it and it broke right where I had the f150 in plexi in the center, So I said screw it, and cut off the part that went across the front lol. So its just this little black box under my seat that noone sees and is nothing special.

Alphasig. Im still doing that with the 18''. Its just a BL btw. But it still should slam HARD. This thread is a lil older than my other one about the Bl. As soon as I get the Bl in Im going to start on it. Gotta buy a battery, wood, glue, screws for it still. Ill deff keep that one posted.

Team DC!

2005 F150 | Pioneer | Infinity Kappa 6x8's | MTX 3404 4 Channel | Q Logic Kicks | KNU | DC | AQ |

1998 Taurus | Alpine | Punch 5x7's | Rockford Fosgate | MTX | KNU |

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 589 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...