Second Skin Audio

Loudest Sealed

wildbeast15

there is a guy from ohio by the name of gene something that is pretty loud sealed too. or he used to be sealed. in a geo no less.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

There's some other guys bassracing 170+

:bsflag:

Really, that funny, I just checked the stats and seen NOTHING proving this.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

whos basracing 170+ ive never heard that

I've seen it on youtube. I'll try to find it real quick.

EDIT: Wait, it was a van for sale on another forum. The guy said it could bassrace 170 andposted pics. I just believed it because I didn't know it hasn't been done.

Trust me, I wouldn't just post dumb shit unless I've seen it.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

LOL i was searching for the worlds loudest bass racing and found this

OFF Topic

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/63964

It's kinda funny. but i'm still searching google.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Club 150 (15x.x)

Youtube

Future Build:

1x 15" T3 TSNS

2x Sundown Audio SAZ3000d Parellel strapped

Yeah read the edit ^.

I just believed the guy cause I didn't know any better. Either he said it or another said it about him.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

youve got that zapco truck with all the 6x9's.. that was sealed.. did like a 169.7 or some dumb shit..

i thing it was 14 x9's and a zapco 9.0 on each 1

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

i think tommy mckenny does around 165bass race or atleast around 160 on music or thats what ive seen in vids of his and its not a van, but i think sealed sounds better but not louder than ported(this might start an arguement tho), i think ported sounds good but cant hit the notes a sealed box can because of tuneing, a sealed box can play low but still play high also, just not as loud, my truck can play the full bass line of late nite tip, the lows, and the higher bass, but have yet to see ppl with a ported box do that, it will play lows well but not the higher freq bass notes, like a box tuned to 32htz wont play in the 40-50htz range as good as the lower 30htz range, like a box tuned to 38htz wont play low but a box tuned in the 20s-30htz range wont play the higher notes (and im thinkin its cause so much air is flowin at a lower tone that it dont have enulf room to compress the wave to a higher freq), ya they will play kick drum but thats around the 38-40 range but the higher 50-60 range is not there really, it might sound like it but its not really there, were a sealed box will play anything around the woofers fs and up dependin on enclosure size because(deeper/bigger sub box will play lower than a smaller sub box), and i kno this for a fact because my subs do it, u can pritty much play anything from a sealed box and it sound good n be moderately loud, but for u to play rock, rap, country, rnb ued halfto change tuneing and what knot to get the adiquate sound quality that u would with a sealed box from ported, now ported will be louder due to more air flow, but will not pick up higher freq's as efficent as a sealed box cause they can compress faster than with ported so it will have a more loosely note, and if anyone wants to talk about this ied like someone to play country/bluegrass on there system tuned to 32htz n see how it picks up the guitars and sutch, ya it will play drum bass, and lower guitar notes but the higher ones i dought it, and thats why i like sealed, now i built a ported box for my geo and its damn loud but will not play low bass if i changed tuneing, its tuned to 38htz but if i brought it down to 32 it wont play the high bass i like from rock n sutch

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Archived