JPagan Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 No its not just you, the january 10 folder does not work.
Noobtastic14 Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 24" MTX square? FTL? -Drew I am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. uhoh_45 said: dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew
kentb Posted January 11, 2009 Author Report Posted January 11, 2009 is it just me or is the folder not working problem loading page i dunnojanuary 10 folder fixed. New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Alma Gates Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 24" MTX square? FTL? -Drew LOL and they made fun of my square woofers.. Amazing. Alma
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 LOL and they made fun of my square woofers.. Amazing. DID NOT KNOW WE HAD A LEGEND ON THIS FORUM!!!!!!! KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
reinke Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 i think that mtx woofer is ridiculous. but, it shows that if people want something a company will build it. from what i am told the guy in my area with the infiniti on 32's asked asanti or lexani to make him a set of 34's. people with money get whatever they want. ----reference's---- meade916
kingsuv Posted January 11, 2009 Report Posted January 11, 2009 Nice pics. Sucks that I missed it this year. But at least I didn't miss many new cars. Looks like a lot of the same cars there from when I was there in 07 Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
kentb Posted January 11, 2009 Author Report Posted January 11, 2009 which amp is this upper one hifonics sampson xxv New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
kentb Posted January 11, 2009 Author Report Posted January 11, 2009 Nice pics. Sucks that I missed it this year. But at least I didn't miss many new cars. Looks like a lot of the same cars there from when I was there in 07 yeah, whats a amazing is some of the SQ cars are actually daily drivers. and its my first time hearing an IB set-up, it sounds pretty good New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.