Second Skin Audio

Anyone Ever Seen One Of These?

Man, that thing is pretty cool, just out of the ordinary you know?

But I wonder if it's more of just a neat thing to have, or if it holds up to a performance of what it actually is? Aren't the DC lvl 5's like 80lbs too?

Reminds me sorta of the MTX jackhammer. It's cool and original, but how's its performance and actual usefulness?

y dont you buy it and tell us lol

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

level 5 12s are like 80 pounds

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

y dont you buy it and tell us lol

Haha, no, not for me. :hairtrick: I like my bass. Plus my money goes to other things.

Man, kinda off topic but looks like your jeep got some water damage?!?!?

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

theres one for sale localthat is painted a different orange/red color, i cant remember what its going for but they also have a massiveplexi box for it. I almost picked it up from them but when i went back the price had gone up a couple hundred i backed out. it would look pretty crazy inverted tho :)

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

Haha, no, not for me. :hairtrick: I like my bass. Plus my money goes to other things.

Man, kinda off topic but looks like your jeep got some water damage?!?!?

haha it looks like it did but it didnt we let it sit for a week and it fired right up... its amazing what 4cyl. engines will do lol... have you seen the $90 sony stereo kits?

Dale - 'When life hands you lemons--make lemonade, THEN find someone whose life has handed them vodka and have one heck of a party....lol'

theres one for sale localthat is painted a different orange/red color, i cant remember what its going for but they also have a massiveplexi box for it. I almost picked it up from them but when i went back the price had gone up a couple hundred i backed out. it would look pretty crazy inverted tho :)

Those only came in orange, and that pair, or trio that I remembered in black. If it was another color, then someone got there hands on it, and painted it, and should have dropped in resell value- should be cheaper

Those were more of a Wow factor sub

The whole idea, (once again for like the 5th time) that design is based on a ultra linear low frequency design, the dual basket gets the point across, the triple basket is just a wow factor

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

along with about every 3- 6 months, or any time one is on Craigslist or Ebay

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

ive seen that before...pretty wicked looking....not practical though

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

about a week or 2 ago someone posted a topic about a black one.

No shit. There should be a stickied post that YES we have all seen the Memphis LVS sub. Quit fucking posting links to ebay about it on the site. I for one have seen 2 or 3 in the past couple of months about this woofer. Next person to post up about it should be BANNED if you ask me.

Break out the hammer!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz