kentb Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Im currently studying at University of Nevada Las Vegas for Computer Science. i worked at fry's electronics as a salesman in the electronic components department(motherboards, networking, etc.) before. New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
n8ball2013 Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Ima Corrections Officer. It pays good, but it gets boring sometimes! I have friends who are CO's. If I were you Id want it to be boring lol. they have some fucked up stories. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
finkster Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I babysit my 3 younger siblings for a living. yea yea i kow, but this past year has been really fucked up with me losing my license and being sued and all that B.S. But I'm almost all the way back on my feet I will have another car again and enough to pay my insurance for the year by April. And then I will be starting college and I'll be pursuing my RN...Im really excited DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active Eclipse cd7000 I serve drunks for a living
krazo_eg6 Posted January 12, 2009 Author Report Posted January 12, 2009 my bad man i know im a bitch i thought u were like 18 lol ... understood boss man lol lol a 22 year old forman
mhart Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 i make corrugated fiberboard boxes, you know, what your subs come in. '00 Honda Civic Si IASCA stock trunk/pickup 1 World Record 4/20 150.6/150.7dBTeam DC Team XS Power Team ISB Steve's Body Shophttp://www.dcsoundlab.com/
Mtgrooves Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I've been working at the same shop out here in Montana for the last 11 years, installing car audio and managing the install bay. The Shoe Maker without shoes!
tequila Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I work at sportsdirect.com (sports store) as an assistant manager. '99 Civic hatch 18" AA Chaos - 7cuft @ 34hz - 114sq in. port Mac Audio Fearless ~ 1000wrms @ 2 Ohms Videos: Youtube
pstone11 Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 Military supports my habits- only 9 more years till I retire.... Already can't wait for it to be over. Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!
Aaron813 Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I own a landscaping and grounds maintenance company
Rigo Posted January 12, 2009 Report Posted January 12, 2009 I have friends who are CO's. If I were you Id want it to be boring lol. they have some fucked up stories. Yeah! A boring day is a good day @ work! "Da 2tone HOE from the 520"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.