Sonic Electronix

So im about to mount my btl, but i dont know what size or type of screw im supposed to use. If it matters, my box is double baffled. I know that im supposed to pre drill holes first, and then put screws in. Call me a noob if you want, but i dont wanna fuck anything up. I was about to just take the screws out of my old sub and use them, but i rather ask so i can know the proper items im supposed to use.

the screws i use are for holding down stress plates on flat roofs. they are made by tru-fast

hear is where you can get them http://www.abccatalog.com/view_groups.asp?...amp;idgroup=115

Edited by mrafrica
And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

i use the 2 1/4. idk how thick they are. check the website out that i sent a link for.

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

• 1 month later...

the only stupid question is a unasked one. if ya wanna know something ya gotto ask.lol just had to respond to the topic, its all good ya know