Thats cool, how hard were they to do up?

Edit: How is the imaging with them being down there, and also what kind of processing are you using?

imaging shouldnt be a problem, they are angled up a little...the mag on them is large so i was only able to angle them so much...also i didnt want to take up to much space and there perfect for what im needing...the tweeter's are hidden and i love that even more....they were not that hard, i got to use my new router so that was fun....hardest part was getting the amount of hardner down as i was doing them when it was 30 degrees out

its 2 custom built crossovers

4 6.5 selenium mids

2 neo tweets

crunch by maxxsonics pzi 900.4 bridged

pioneer 4000 now....

pioneer avic-n1 down the road

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Thanks for the reply, i thinking im going to have to steal your idea on speaker placement if i dont do a power window setup. Good luck with the rest of the build, seems like everytime i save up to fix mine up more, things start breaking. Just recently had to use system money on a rebuild transmission, then again on replacing my timing chain(starting that next week), then on top of everything else, im moving at the end of the month.

Again good luck with the rest of the build, and i'm looking for one of these :hairtrick: with that blow through.

:good:

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

i hear you on problems...the engine was completely rebuilt and so was the tranny now i have a over heating problem and its one of 3 problems, simple head gasket, thermostat or one of the heads...im hoping something easy but havnt tore it down to look at it yet...not really looking forward to it...may have to tow it to autorama but ill be there

i love these body styles tho...and the diesel soudns great with the aftermarket turbo...its not super quick but goes plenty fast enough

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

loganberry, What tweets did you use?

Ken, Where did you crossover at?

Wheres the pics of the pod build?

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the best crossover frequency for the mid/tweets used I believe was 2600hz or 2750hz 12db ( I forget the exact cut off- but ended up great in testing )

to my old man ears they sounded a little treble high, and was going to use a common 12v auto dome lamps as a power difuser on the tweeter line, also acts as a resistor on the higher freq so they don't get to loud at un wanted freq's, and over powered

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

They do pick up in the higher freq and can be very bright.

Loganberry, Work with a little poly-foam if you want a little more midbass out of them.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

the tweets are vifa

ill try some poly fill and see if i get any more response out of them

no pics of pod build....figured whats the point if it will just get picked apart and told how horable it looks (even when they look nice) and blah blah...im happy with them, and they sound great so at the end of the day thats all i care about

Edited by loganberry

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

They are Vifa, not Morel

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.