here by chicago my car was reading -18 F, to put it simple for all u people who wnana know what it's like to feel cold, your in ur car, nice and warm, the minute you step outside your hands hurt like hell from the cold i can't describe the pain just you won't be able to keep ur hands out for more than a couple of seconds before it gets so painful u'll have no feeling and won't even be able to bend your fingers let alone make a fist.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I thought the temperatures were bad here, but out of curiosity I looked up the coldest place on earth aside from Antarctica and its Yakutsk Russia

for January the average HIGH is -39, average low is -51 and record low was -81.. the lowest recorded temperature in the world was there and it was -84!!!!

I don't think I'll ever bitch about being cold again

oh and the record high temp in that city was 101.. average high for june-august is in the 70's which means in a 5 month span, the average temp increases 110 degrees

Edited by doug118

fuck this heat!

this summer is gonna be killer

Indeed this sux. Its only been cool ( doesnt get cold here ) for a month, and out of no where a fuckin heat wave pushes us into the 80s :censored: I cant take another day without my a/c working

I liked it better when i was in the extreme cold

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

Indeed this sux. Its only been cool ( doesnt get cold here ) for a month, and out of no where a fuckin heat wave pushes us into the 80s :censored: I cant take another day without my a/c working

I liked it better when i was in the extreme cold

Well thats wat you get for living in palm springs, lol. My A/C hasnt worked since i started driving. So 2 years with so cal heat, no bueno, at least its not humid here. But i cant complain, im moving to san jacinto at the end of the month, so i'm gonna get a look at how hot it can really get.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks