Words Or Phrases People Say Differently

i lived in so cal forever, and when i moved to nebraska for a year (5 years ago) they call soda "pop" it used to piss me off, and they would talk shit because i called it soda

I agree 100%

p.s some of the restaurant call all sodas "cokes" so if you order a soda they ask, "what kind of coke would you like "dr pepper, mountain dew, seven up pepsi, etc.. it really pissed me off

I say, no!, I want Pepsi, not a coke! :lol:

that reminds me of another one

i call the school between elemntary and high school middle school i hear alotta people call it junior high

For me it was different. Elementary was 1-5, then ther was middle school which was 6th & 7th, then there was Jr high 8th & 9th, and then 10th-12th for highschool.

Jr high & high school kids went to the same school building, hence, jr high because they were Juniors @ the highschool. Thats confusing for most people

lol i laughed at a lot of these. my grandpas redneck ass always says warsh as in wash hes from arkansas. he also says deerlick i have no clue what the hell it is lol. we have some family friends that are older people from louisiana and they call Brazilian nuts ni**er toes, i didnt believe that thats what they were called but after searching the internet i found that there are a lot of people that call them that.

i also got some family that say aye after everything. like whats up aye,lets go to the store aye. its normal to me but i had a white friend that asked me after meeting them "why the hell do they say aye so much " i laughed and said its kind of a mexican thing

The Canadiens use it also, plus the accent they speak in

ascendant.jpglogo.jpgteamsundown-1.jpgDCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

I say, no!, I want Pepsi, not a coke! :lol:

NO COKE, PEPSI!!!

the canadian thing reminded me of terrance and phillip from south park...

One that pissed me when I was younger was that I had a couple of teachers that Said "idear" instead of "idea". I was always like, where the fuck does that R come from.

oo i got one real close to that. lotta people round here say ideal instead of idea. ideal is a word but the way they use it makes em sound dumb as hell

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

hm i didnt know that. thats crazy.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

ive heard alot of people call it cola...i do anyway, most upstaters call it pop and downstaters call it soda

blacktape/electrical tape

bag-el/bay-gel

sneaker/kicks/shoes

clicker/remote

electric starter/remote starter

dubs/donks/rims/rollers

hooptie/whip/car

L/blunt

molly/e/x

harlem haze/regs/ditchweed

im gonna dipset/bounce/peace/leave

rubber/eraser (my mom has a funny office story about the new secretary from london with this one....)

fag/cigarette

dap/pound

grouse/cool (learned that from an australian friend

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

ive heard alot of people call it cola...i do anyway, most upstaters call it pop and downstaters call it soda

sneaker/kicks/shoes

clicker/remote

electric starter/remote starter

dubs/donks/rims/rollers

hooptie/whip/car

L/blunt

im gonna dipset/bounce/peace/leave

dap/pound

All those are used around here, and when it come to the pop, soda thing most resteraunts say wat would u like to drink instead of askin wat pop or soda do you want, because around here all the possible names are used coke/soda/pop/sodapop cuz everyone here is from everywhere lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

the idear thing really rages me, and the YOU'S, my grandpa is hardcore sicilian, and when he gets super pissed he yells "YOU'S ASSES" it cracks me the fuck up

Team sundownWESTCOASTSPL.COM we're throwing dbdrag events very soon visit the website for details

the idear thing really rages me, and the YOU'S, my grandpa is hardcore sicilian, and when he gets super pissed he yells "YOU'S ASSES" it cracks me the fuck up

I know, its cause they put so much emphasis on the R its almost like they're doing it on purpose.

Archived