no- we got like 8-9cubes under the window with the wheel wells and hatch opening being limiting factors. not NEARLY as much space as i expected at/around/under window line

-Drew

being inverted the window line is breached already

we talked on aim though and good job on the box

The aura NRT's are hybrid with tc baskets, cone and softparts. Me and a local guy put these together. All i can say is i havent got voltage below 13.6 so im not even drawing 1600 watts yet, and it is pretty F%$#@ loud, the efficiency of these woofers makes up for the lack of power to an extent, and even at around 40hz tuning, they want to go LOW no subsonic filter and i can blast put on....major problem is back hatch and roof of the vehicle :\....box looks good, i am getting transformers here soon, and hopefully will have the second amp and transformers in by autorama! I wish i could have been more involved in the enclosure fabrication but my work schedule didnt permit it. but goddamn this box is gonna be FG$#!$! amazing when we sand and add a second coat of stain and mby some clear laquer.

I posted the drivers for sale, because i thought i had ended up with the edge wound coil pair... but turns out those are long gone and these have a more conventional coil.

the entire 45 minute drive i couldnt get these things warm, amp nor subs....my 4 channel amp was smokin hot!

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

get some vids asap! i wonder how those subs sound.

that should definitely loud for sure.

explorer FTW

i'll post some vids up when i can.

we're still talking about where we're going from here so things may change up

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

so yea i need a subsonic filter :\ some lower quality songs and some intro's have bass around 10hz :o ill be like why is my cell phone flying around? and look back and see the formers going crazy!!! lol does the rockford three sixty one have subsonic filter? These things sound f-ing amazing unfortunately i have massive bass that is filtered at77hz then nothing from there to like 500hz where my mids and highs actually have some output...its retardedly unbalanced. Ive run out of cash to get mids and highs in anytime soon :(

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

box looks great guys hope to hear it at AR

looks sick!!! cant wait to hear it!! now hopefully i can get something "worthy" thrown together to keep up with you big dogs

Thank you sir

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Archived