Jump to content

Babies Are On The Way. Edit: Are Here!


Recommended Posts

Posted
:blink: wtf!! # 7&8 superduperinsane :crazy:http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/tease.gif props to you! :rolleyes: and u say u never get any :bsflag: HAHA !!! congrats to you and the wife.....and the rest of the league. keep us updated.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

Wow! Congrats man, I have a set of twins too. Its hard sometimes, but you'll never be bored with.!

"Da 2tone HOE from the 520"

Posted

Congrats david....hope all goes well!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

thanks everyone we appreciate the love.

I know 8 kids sounds crazy, we didnt plan it this way, it just happened, and you know what they say, everything happens for a reason.

Vic, it may seem like I get alot of lovins, I dont really, its just that every time I do we seemed to pop out a lil munchkin.

Posted

congrats David to you and your family...can yo say mini bus.lol

030407016-1.jpgduck.jpg

banner2.jpg

The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 633 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...