Sonic Electronix

Alright guys , for less then 20$ shipped there is no reason not to buy this book. I just got home from work and took it out of the packaging it came in and spent about 10 minutes quickly skimming over it to get an idea of what it was all about. The few basic tips and tricks I picked up (like the 1amp fuse trick), plus seeing the detailed wiring diagrams (even the really simple ones) makes it a great reference to keep in your garage.

Too Much Stuff to list .

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got off my lazy ass and picked this up. this book is very well written and very informative. If you don't have it get off your ass AND GET IT.

"Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle"

_____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________

th_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifth_RF_140x100_powersubs.jpg

I got my already. I'm chapter 7. The relay got my head spinning. Are you that guy wrote the book. If so i need to know

about relay.Posted Image

Now when I do split loom wrapping it looks like OEM http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

Now we're talkin'! This book is full of all kinds of tricks that I learned over the years . . . the 1 amp fuse trick is another such example. I was fortunate to work in two different extremely high volume shops from 1991 - 1997. I worked with many extremely talented installers over the years. One of these environments was commission only pay. Trust me, in that kind of job one cannot afford to make the same mistakes over and over again.

Getloud555, if you didn't understand the content I provided on the relay, then you should go back and re-read the section I wrote on switches - you simply must understand how a switch works in an effort to understand how the relay works. This is the single best explanation of how relays work that I know of. Also, don't be afraid to have a relay in hand and connect it as shown in the numerous diagrams I provided. Sometimes, hands-on is the only way to grasp such topics. My tip of the day . . . if you know how to turn the light on in any room in your house, then you already know what a relay does . . . it's how it does it that makes relays different from switches.

BTW, guys . . . I ALWAYS appreciate formal reviews of the book - CLICK HERE to review the book.

Thanks!!!

Tony Candela - SMD Sales & Marketing
Email me at [email protected] to learn about becoming an SMD Partner!

CEAES_468.gif

Archived