Second Skin Audio

Rotfl! This Is Not A Subwoofer.

Damn... I want some of thoes hahaha ;)

Rollerz Only - Sacramento Chapter. 6 Time Lowrider Magazine club of the year

94 Xploder on 22s - Gutted for now...

87 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham on hydros, fully euroed out Tookie blue

*ROLLERZ ONLY MAFIA*

Crankin the volume knob and hittin switches.

http://www.rollerzonly.com

I think my doors make more bass than a pile of those....

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

This is the item description. whats the phrase you will SH!T bricks when you see it!!!

This is a brand new pair of, factory sealed, never opened Acoustic Audio, model BASS 15 high performance subwoofers. When you need a high power 15" sub for the competition rounds, this is the one! It'll handle up to 900 watts of rock solid pounding bass all day long! This is from Acoustic Audio's new BASS (BAD ASS SERIOUS SUB) line of subwoofers. This sub is designed to play loud and win competitions. It features a 4 ohm 2" Parabolic RFL voice coil for 40% more power handling capabilities, a 60 oz. magnet, an oversized rubber surround, and a Poly Zirconium cone for 25% tighter and punchier bass. Because of the "Mid Q" design, you can use a ported or sealed box. It also has CEA Cooling Technology with a vented and extended pole piece to disburse voice coil heat and increase reliability. Designed and engineered in the USA. We are an authorized Acoustic Audio Internet dealer. This comes with a full 3 year warranty. WARNING: This sub is capable of producing dangerously loud SPL levels.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

This is the item description. whats the phrase you will SH!T bricks when you see it!!!

This is a brand new pair of, factory sealed, never opened Acoustic Audio, model BASS 15 high performance subwoofers. When you need a high power 15" sub for the competition rounds, this is the one! It'll handle up to 900 watts of rock solid pounding bass all day long! This is from Acoustic Audio's new BASS (BAD ASS SERIOUS SUB) line of subwoofers. This sub is designed to play loud and win competitions. It features a 4 ohm 2" Parabolic RFL voice coil for 40% more power handling capabilities, a 60 oz. magnet, an oversized rubber surround, and a Poly Zirconium cone for 25% tighter and punchier bass. Because of the "Mid Q" design, you can use a ported or sealed box. It also has CEA Cooling Technology with a vented and extended pole piece to disburse voice coil heat and increase reliability. Designed and engineered in the USA. We are an authorized Acoustic Audio Internet dealer. This comes with a full 3 year warranty. WARNING: This sub is capable of producing dangerously loud SPL levels.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should send them back since they come with a Full 3 Year Warranty. :rofl:

"If someone aint hatin' on you, your doing something Wrong !!!"

Some times lil ass kids have to actually burn their hands on the stove b4 they believe you when u say don't touch that it'll hurt you.

ohh, you're funny. so what if i blew em? they were crap! and maybe i learned from it. maybe i didn't. but if i get better subs, maybe they won't blow if i have the cd deck up. and if they do, SO WHAT! i can get more.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should send them back since they come with a Full 3 Year Warranty. :rofl:

lol. i should just keep sending them back and keep blowing them. just for the heck of it. lol. but i'm not worried about it. they were crap and i put them where they belong. IN THE TRASH! lol. next comes 2 15" diamond audio subs.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300