Touchscreen?

are the pioneer avic n1's ok?
one of the best units pioneer made. IMO

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Here's my take on TS. After awhile the oils in your fingers will degrade the screen. Thats something to consider when looking for used. Besides you don't what to touch the screen while having Cheetos fingers let alone someone you bought it from.

I have some older Alpine screens still in use with no issues. Look at the IVA C801 for a good cd deck with plenty of options for around 2-300 now The IVA D 900 is the dvd deck and a damn good one too. Those can be found for around 4-600 and have more options then most people will ever use.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

just got my taxes back. soo if anyone has an alpine or a pioneer touchscreen there wanting to get rid of let me know.

Edited by 99explorer

2004 explorer xlt

HU: Alpine iva-w505

mids/highs: stock

Sub amp: american bass vfl200.1

Sub: dd9515

refs: t-roy

437728938.png

i dont know how you feel about power acoustik but the PTID 5300 touchscreen works great for me and doesnt skip at all on any cd i have played in there!

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones