Touchscreen?

MEADE GOT A PIONEER AVIC N1 i believe ask him how he likes it... i got the pioneer avic-n3 but its waaaaaaay over 300 brand new idk about used tho..ill keep an eye out..

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

finally got one. its an alpine iva d300. i have one question. where would be a good place to put the brain?

in the dash somewhere, behind the glove box, or under a seat.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

k. im thinkin about under the passenger seat. how are the d300 overall?

bro, dont do that, thats kinda a risky place to install it, no offense. But if you spill one thing under your seat or have some people sitting in the back it could fuck it up...I know you wouldnt want that. Taking apart the dash isnt as big of a pain in the ass as u may think...Try it mang ;)

Not to mention its easier to steal if the brain is just chillin there lol...

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

yup the n1 is a good solid unit, its a lil old i got one for free just gotta send it in for repair..pioneer has a flat 200 fee for no matter whats wrong with it, so even if you get a beater one that needs to be fixed then your still around your budget

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

One thing I'd say though is shoot for a non-flip out screen. I've seen WAY too many mechanical issues with flip out's that it just doesn't make sense to just go ahead and spend your money on a fixed touch screen.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

i got this beater 96 honda accord, i was looking for a nice cd player, i have an older alpine(not installes yet)..but my cousins friend has a jensen flip out for sale ($130) would it be worth the money? its not gonna have a system just a cd player, there isnt one in there so i figured i put one in, and then this deal came up. Really worth it or should i pass it up? :unsure:

One thing I'd say though is shoot for a non-flip out screen. I've seen WAY too many mechanical issues with flip out's that it just doesn't make sense to just go ahead and spend your money on a fixed touch screen.

i went ahead and got the alpine iva d300. heard acouple good things about it.

2004 explorer xlt

HU: Alpine iva-w505

mids/highs: stock

Sub amp: american bass vfl200.1

Sub: dd9515

refs: t-roy

437728938.png