Sundown Audio

Wtf are you talking about? Since when is 50hz high? I think maybe your the one that is high.

Congrats again Sky! I'm interested to see what the results are when you change out the saz3000 for 2 of the 1500's. You just may convince me to replace my 1500's with a 3000. I do think that it will get louder with the 1500's, but I've seen crazier things happen. I'm just really surprised to see that 3000 stay on at .25 ohms. Have you tried playing music on it at all?

It will play ... :hairtrick:

Wtf are you talking about? Since when is 50hz high? I think maybe your the one that is high.

Calm yourself.. :excl:

Hes talking about how people try and get 150 at 30Hz which is a lil harder to do compared to 150 at 50Hz..

But to the OP nice scores and glad you enjoy that beast of an amp :good:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

very impressive score! congrats!

and .25 ohm ftw! how did it held up?

Calm yourself.. :excl:

Hes talking about how people try and get 150 at 30Hz which is a lil harder to do compared to 150 at 50Hz..But to the OP nice scores and glad you enjoy that beast of an amp :good:

Actually that's not true at all. It really depends on the resonant frequency of the vehicle and the tuning of the box. Larger suv's work well for high numbers at low frequencies since they are very long and big giving them a lower resonant frequency. Now if you couple that with an enclosure that is tuned a few herzt below the vehicles resonant freq it should peak right at the vehicles freq where ever that may be. Not that hard cause I've seen several large suv's pull way over 150's at 35hz. Not to mention that no one is going to burp at 30hz here in the US. There is interest of that across seas.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

so your saying its not harder to do 150 + at 30 hz then it is at 50 hz? is that what your saying?

Nice Score BTW.

Yes, give me 2 18's and 3K and I'll show you over a 150 at 30hz all day long. This guy has 12's and I myself have never seen two 12's do over a 150 at 30hz. I'm saying that I've seen a 150 several times at 35hz in large suv's because they accomadate lower frequencies better than smaller vehicles.

It must not be all that hard either cause there are several guys in the UK doing over 150's at 20hz. It has to do with the tuning of the vehicle and the enclosure, but you know that. My actual point is that the guy who said it wasn't as impressive as doing at a lower frequency is just crazy because 50hz is a very common frequency to burp 2 12's at. Not to mention that the fs on the Nightshade is 43hz, it's not ment to play super low freq's.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Actually that's not true at all. It really depends on the resonant frequency of the vehicle and the tuning of the box. Larger suv's work well for high numbers at low frequencies since they are very long and big giving them a lower resonant frequency. Now if you couple that with an enclosure that is tuned a few herzt below the vehicles resonant freq it should peak right at the vehicles freq where ever that may be. Not that hard cause I've seen several large suv's pull way over 150's at 35hz. Not to mention that no one is going to burp at 30hz here in the US. There is interest of that across seas.

Hmmmm seeing as Randy burps over 150 at 20Hz....but its not 30...your right.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...