Law About Being Too Close At Redlight?

Need to figure something out about him rushing your drivers window! Maybe use that some how haha. I know sounds stupid but id of prolly punched him. done that twice with bums here in orlando

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Exactly but there is no way to prove it so whatever I am fucked and look like a complete moron now. He is also a sheriff, so I am sure hes not worried about anything. He was off duty at the time. He ran up to my car as if I was going to speed off and attempted to like take my keys or some shit. And I have rear sensors but it all happened so fast they didnt get a chance to go off, they only go off when in reverse and he was so close it was just boom.

that shit sucks, i was in the middle lane trying to get to the right lane to make my exit, and the car behind me wouldnt let me pass so I floored it the exit ramp is 30 mph, I was doing about 45-50 I got into the right lane, cut them off than gradually closed on the breaks so I didnt spin off cuz it's a really big long wide right turn going uphill and than after they realized wha almost happened they slowed way the fuck down I hate people who don't allow you to pass and think your trying to race when your just trying to make ur exit.

Next time though I will get in the right lane way before my exit to avoid this.

once again the Bible saves my life and my car.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

you could use the sensor thing as say that he was too close for the sensor to react soon enough for then to sence the car behind you.and what the hell is a sherieff doin so close?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Im sure he will say something about your tint and not being able to see

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

oh tint laws FTL.

take measuments of his car and then of how high your rear window is and compare

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

was your window blocked?and yeah their is a law on that well at my state you have to be as far away as to where your able to see the back of the tires of the car that your in front of.

yup, WA is that way, I found out the easy way though, the day I took my drive test the instructor told me :) if you can't see thier back tires you're too close

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

best bet is to go to your d.a and ask.... im pretty sure hes at fault.. what if ia semi was trying to make the turn so you backed up to give him more room....

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>