So I'm Buying My First Home And I'm Scared Shitless

that a nice house i'm in love with hardwood floor i hope it all go well with yours and ur wifes move/ and home

Thanks for the well wishes. I can't wait fo this process to be over with. I'm taking my time with this one now cause I want to make sure everything goes right unlike the last time were I lost my earnest money. I did get a call from my wife today. She said that our agent called her today to let her know that the home owners have fixed the furnance and are replacing the water spoute outside so I'm stoke about that :spiteful: . Only thing really left to do now is to start packing and stacking up some extra cash for a frig and washer/dryer.

Since this is my first home I qualify for that $7500 tax credit for first time buyers. So I may go after that just to help with some of the things we'll need like a couch. Over time I'll finally have my own man cave and garage. Hell I might even builld a new box for the DC's this spring since I'll finally have my own work space to do it. This time I won't feel so rushed to try and get it done.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

those house go for $150K and under here, unless you're closer to the city ( savannah ).

nice score though.

and id love to have a basement like that :)

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Good looking place. Thats an expensive place around here.

Looking at the counter tops and flooring the sellers were either Asian or maybe old white couple? It's a little too much hard wood flooring for old people though.

I worked for a builder and we could usually tell the type of buyer from the options chosen :D

I wouldn't worry to much about the house. Take care of it and it will last forever.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

looks great. Take the plunge now, you can never wait until the perfect time either. The tax write offs alone will be WELL worth it.

Bought mine in July of 2008, been alot of work with stuff, but still well worth it every day.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

• 3 weeks later...

3 more days to go and I'll own this house. I have to do my final walkthrough tomorrow afternoon after work. I can't wait cuase I'm really getting sick of my apartment.

2007 Chevy Suburban LT1

Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD

Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components

Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp

Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2)

DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils

Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced)

Soon to come:

rims

body kit

flow master pipes

Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it"

Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....

3 more days to go and I'll own this house. I have to do my final walkthrough tomorrow afternoon after work. I can't wait cuase I'm really getting sick of my apartment.

Trust me, it will be worth every penny.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Congrates on the house purchese man hope it all goes well with it.and that house is NICE!!!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived