ChevyBoy Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 yup every month I shave. I shave every two days so.um...
Slinky Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 :poster_stupid: DD M4 Rockford Fosgate P500-4 SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap 2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S XS Power D3400 Under Hood XS Power D5100 in rear Michael Singer 200A Alt Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/
sean 371 Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 mach 3 power ftw. A couple links to some box builds: Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI, Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150 My own car builds (current setup --- under construction): Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors Subwoofer Wall
David Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 lol ok yea um lets see a pix lol. I hate shaving seriously, I have goatee I keep it trimmed up, I shave the rest when the old lady requests it other wise maybee once a week sometimes longer.
David Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 ohh I like my mach 3 it works well, never had luck with electric.
Amalan Posted February 6, 2007 Author Report Posted February 6, 2007 yeah the mach 3 never fails it just seems a little outdated but it works so thats all that matters
ChevyBoy Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 im with dave. keep a little chin hair, shave whenever with the mach 3.
Chris Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 Never have learned to shave with a regular razor... Got cut real bad with one when i was younger and been afraid of m' ever since. crazy thing is, im not scared of anything else sharp except those things to the point where i wont even pick them up. Electric works for me, but it took a while to get the right one. BRAUN!!! 4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz 1- T1000.1bd's 3 Maxx 29 deep cycles 4 runs of 1/0 gauge -Big 3 -Trunk sealed off from the cabin Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module All in a CAR.
lovellsz Posted February 6, 2007 Report Posted February 6, 2007 I shave about once every two weeks. And then i have to shave twice since it gets thick. Shaving is not something i like to do and i only do it when i get tired of looking like wolfman RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.