Crump Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 The Pioneer? http://pioneerusa.com/PUSA/Products/CarAud...eer/DEH-P6000UB Or the Alpine? http://www.alpine-usa.com/US-en/products/p...?model=iDA-X300 Team gg Team doa Installs I have doneMy 2010 Rebuild 144 db so far....2 DC xl 10s Firing into cabin on a RF 25002 12" AQ HD's powered by a Saz 2k + Lots o Mids+Highs
jmsonoma03 Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 depends if you like listening to cds cause the alpine doesnt have a built in cd player ipod /tuner only. i like the pioneer better either way
Red-navi-916 Posted January 28, 2009 Report Posted January 28, 2009 im a pioneer dude my self my vote is pioneer BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
The Performer Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 I'm a die hard alpine fan, however I have to say both of those H/U are great, the alpine looks to have a lot more tuning features, however the pioneer has a 4v preout, while the alpine has a 2v. Pioneer has CD player though. If it were me I'd go with the alpine, seems like all pioneer's I've worked with were scrambled with their menus and were more difficult to get to sound right, however it's all what you want. CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
bigbodylexus Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 I have always used Pioneer with no problems (I have a in dash DVD player in my Camry now) 1990 Chevy Suburban (Big Booty Judy) (4) Sundown Audio Zv5 18's (1) Sundown Audio Salt 12K (1) Sundown Audio SAX-100.4 (1) Sundown Audio SAE-50.4 (2) Crossfire ST-1 Tweeters (2) Obsidian Audio ST-1 tweeters (4) Sundown Audio Neo Pro v3 6.5's Saving 2nd Bass
BJD3 Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 I cannot do without a CD player. My vote automatically goes to the Pioneer. EDIT: If you are only going to be using digital, non-CD, music, then the Alpine is a consideration, but I buy too much music to have to wait to go home, rip the CD, load it up, then play the CD. Anti Peel and Seal...lol You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive. 2002 Buick Park Avenue DC Level 4 M2 12 D2 Car Audio Bargain 1600.1 Eclipse CD3200 ~2 cubes @ 34 hz. Stinger Roadkill Expert
The Performer Posted January 29, 2009 Report Posted January 29, 2009 I cannot do without a CD player. My vote automatically goes to the Pioneer.EDIT: If you are only going to be using digital, non-CD, music, then the Alpine is a consideration, but I buy too much music to have to wait to go home, rip the CD, load it up, then play the CD. You could get the alpine as well as a disc changer... CERTIFIED BITCHES!!! Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks' Click to see my build! Proud DC owner
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.