Jump to content

Floating Lemonade Bottle Trick, New Vid March 26


Recommended Posts

Posted

The DD's are wangin'!!!

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".
Posted

:) Hat Trick is 9 months old...

But this is about the bottle trick!

I like it also! A Few days ago I tried

the can trick at a car audio meeting. But neighbours

complained too much so that I just was able to give

some short pure sine wave burps before they were

calling the cops. I extra bought an importet Root Beer Can

because our cans are more heavy.

My hat is almost 10 times more heavy than this can.

But bc of the short time I had, I am not really satisfied.

Even Hairs fly more crazy with hair in my car with music

instead of sine waves, so I think it will come out pretty well

when I find a good track.

Once an empty bottle got sucked into the "airflow" also.

But didnt film it...

But so far, probs to the Aussie! Good job, I like it!

Can Trick is still crazy too bc the can move so far away!

TOTALLY REMOTE CONTROL! :)

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

next is the hat trick

couldnt findt he vid of oki's hat trick but you get the idea

Posted Image

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8rC4rTFxoGA

Dang it !

Is that Mikey or Mark sitting in the car? :)

(difficult to see on the low res vid LOL)

But good thing so far with your hat.

Sometimes you have to try what works best,

oben door or window. For me it works best with

both doors full open.

Let me see if I can dig the video out

(but its still about the bottle here :) )

Üüüühh!!!

Michael tongue.gif

www.SQPL.de Rulez!

Posted

Your youtube car subs video blew my laptop speakers

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

Dang it !

Is that Mikey or Mark sitting in the car? :)

(difficult to see on the low res vid LOL)

But good thing so far with your hat.

Sometimes you have to try what works best,

oben door or window. For me it works best with

both doors full open.

Let me see if I can dig the video out

(but its still about the bottle here :) )

yeah thats mike and mark ones in the car others outside of it

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Posted

Thats not impressive, the bottle was empty...

jk bro, Thats gotta be slammmmmmmin

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2792 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...