i had a cop come by yesterday. I was blastin my system, and the cop that responmded was like, " can i sit in it with it loud?" and i was like sure no problem, So I put in my crunk juice cd and played track 3, and that cops mouth hit the floor. I wanted to git it on camera, but wouldnt let me. He went on to tell me, he has a mustang that is all dynomated does 150s all day. That he does all his own installs and what not. I toldf him to take his mustang to Autorama comming up, and enter it in the bass race. And he was like " oh I have to work that day" Needless to say I didnt get a ticket and he said dont worry about the " HATERS" they will always call us and complain about music.

** edit for spelling.

Edited by everlastingbass

yeah, there a hand full of cool cops out there....my favorite part of having a loud system is the summer, windows down, blasting some jeezy, and pulling up behind a car at the red light....they look around thinking WTF is that. LOL

lol. Your mom is dope as hell. The ricans down the block use to piss me off with there rattlin civics. But now thanks to some help from sundown and fi they now complain to me.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Hahaha I see your in Edmonton.

I'm in Ft McMurray.. we had an issue with the by law showing up, we were all sitting in the driveway with our snowmobiles, none were running, we just had parked them all in the driveway and sat to get ready.

2 suvs showed up, and about 8 by law officers. 1 checked our plates, the other bunch argued which snowmobile was better.

Seems like your neighbors are bitches. I have neighbors like that too. Theres a guy who rides his quad around every winter with a plow, and plows the sidewalk. Somebody reported him. He's doing it without getting paid burning his own gas, so people can walk in the winter, and somebody reports him, wtf?

I don't really mind noise in the daytime, but if your in a residential neighborhood with a loud setup blasting at midnight, ehh.

sorry if that was OT.

Nice to see some people remotely close to me.

Edited by Gearstix

yeah, there a hand full of cool cops out there....my favorite part of having a loud system is the summer, windows down, blasting some jeezy, and pulling up behind a car at the red light....they look around thinking WTF is that. LOL

I ONLY do that on our local, once a year 'Cruiser Night'

-The only night where everyone is 'allowed' to play there music full-tilt with no complaints from the law, citizens. :)

My all-time fav. night of the year!

.....Back on topic......

Derp.