Anyone Feel Like Drawing Something Up?

I'm drawing a blank on the best way to run +/- wiring front front to back for a vehicle with only 2 batteries up front (1 on each side of alt)

not sure if 2 batteries would be enough but there will be 2 3000 watt amps and a ~800watt 4 channel. both batteries are powermaster d3100

thanks for the help

nothing in the back, he said he was wondering if the 2 batts would be enough... i say put a ground in the back and get another batt or 2 back there and ground them thru that then run the pos from up front to them! *but im not sure if thats effective or not but thats how i have mine

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

that should be fine, but adding another will surely help in voltage drop

that should be fine, but adding another will surely help in voltage drop

I prefer atleast one battery in the rear to help with voltage lost due to resistance.

Vehicle: 1997 S10 Blazer 4dr 4X4

Exterior: Rear End Bagged, Black Grill, Lifted 2"

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate T8004 & T10001bd

Batteries: 2 Stinger SPV35, Kinetik HC2400

Electrical: Big 3, DC Power 290amp Alternator w/ MLA at 15.5v

Enclosure: 4.2 ft³ @ 33Hz 84sq.in. of port (20sq.in. per cube)

Headunit: Eclipse CD3200 w/ 80G iPod

Mids/Highs: Rockford T152s (a-pillars), Rockford T162s (doors)

Subwoofers: 1 15" Fi BL Fully Loaded

Wire: All 1/0g Kicker Hyperflex

My YouTube Videos

My Fiberglass A-Pillar Build

My "Seamless" Looking Box Build

My DD1508 T-Line Bandpass Build "Seamless" w/ Acrylic Windows (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Stealth 8" Fiberglass Build (for '05 TrailBlazer)

My Build For A Friend's '08 Cobalt 15" BL Sealed Off From The Trunk

My feedback/references...

what size alt do you have? how many alts do you have? that also helps, have you ran your power wires in 0/1 ? all that comes into play as well, im running 1 3k rms amp and a 400 rms amp to my mids and highs and i have nice voltage drop after 2~ min of heavy pounding and thats with 2 hc2400s and a hc1400 up front. look into a high output alternator and a batt for the back or 2 and you wont have any problems imo.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I'm in search for an alt now but the reason the 2 batteries are up front is because there is no room in the back for any extras, unless I put them behind the front seats. I guess that won't be a bad spot since a few of the amps will be under the back seat, but was just hoping to keep the batts hidden away somewhere.

I will probably just take a ride to the junkyard and tear one of the Jeeps apart up there to see where any others car be stuffed in the back, rather tear one of those apart first lol. thanks guys

I'm in search for an alt now but the reason the 2 batteries are up front is because there is no room in the back for any extras, unless I put them behind the front seats. I guess that won't be a bad spot since a few of the amps will be under the back seat, but was just hoping to keep the batts hidden away somewhere.

I will probably just take a ride to the junkyard and tear one of the Jeeps apart up there to see where any others car be stuffed in the back, rather tear one of those apart first lol. thanks guys

what kind of jeep do you have? If you have a cherokee (not a grand cherokee..) then you can remove the spair tire and put one in the little space there, or on the opposite side you can cut out the plastic cubby hole into a rectangular shape and mount a battery sideways in there.

This is the cubby hole im talking about:

IMG_0751.jpg

DSC06330-1.jpg

91' Jeep Cherokee - The Heep

Just Empty Every Pocket

96' Volvo 960 - The B◘x

[sPL_4_U]

HiFonics - Alpine

Pioneer - Clarion

Infinity - Kicker

KnuKonceptz