OK, It was a good day - The color of the day for open cell foam at the trim shop was purple, I just thought that was funny -. Good stuff though. Pretty much the whole truck is finished except for the door panels. I got the box foamed an wrapped in a two way stretch doe skin vinyl - looks very nice. All the gear is installed, box is mounted, interrior is all back together, big 3 is done, deck works great, ipod adapter is in the ashtray, what a day..... Also picked up a really nice silverado emblem to mount on the box as well, gives it that perfect extra touch. Looks like it belongs there.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

Resurected. -- -- - - All I have to finish is the door panels, but it's tough to wrap anything in vinyl when it's snowing and COLD....

They need to be finished tomorrow, so if I have to knock them out on the kitchen counter, so be it.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

OK, it's finished.. I know it's not the most high power system or anything. It's nice, looks really good, sounds perfect now that there is a little front speaker action in there. I'm happy that it turned out how it is, and I know he will be stoked on it.

Door panels in work - all finished..

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

A shot of the ol' Custom Autosound head unit - works great - Just enough features for a system like this one.

Posted Image

Thanks for looking, I figured an old school looking build for a old pickup is something we don't see too much here.. So there you have it...

that head unit is one of those replica faces with all the modern stuff in the body right? I always thought that was cool that companies did that. We bought a CD player that looked like the original ford radio for our 73 mach 1 several years ago. Neat stuff, and didnt you say it had the ipod hook up as well?

Great work man. Everything you do is magazine quality.

2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser Voo Doo Blue

my upgrades and "build" thread.

My Kulicki Box Build

-Alpine 9887 head unit, KTX-100EQ imprint-( sound quality for dummies! ). - MB Quartz 3.5" in back pillars

-Sundown Audio SAX100.4 - JL Audio 3 way 6.5" component set XR653-CSi ( doors and dash )

-JL Audio 2 way Component set XR650CSi

- Alpine MRD - M1005 - Alpine Type - R 12" subs -- 2 - 12" s in a Pete kulicki designed box.

-Alpine High speed Ipod cable, and KCA-SC100 with Sirius sat. radio

-All wiring is Stinger 12 gauge and HPM Level 3 RCAs, KnuKonceptz Kolossus Power and ground and Big done in 1/0,

-270 sq. ft. of Damplifier Pro, 36 sq. ft. of Overkill Pro, 6 full sheets of Luxury Liner, and a gallon of spectrum-

-2 Powermaster D680 Powercells in back

FINALLY !!! I GOT IT METERED ON THE TERMLAB !!! I did a 140.2 at 42 hertz.

Shoehorn, BFH, forklift,duct tape and some zip ties

Archived