Hair Tricks, West Aussie Style

thats original, and bad ass

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Thanks everybody! :D

#3 went up this morning. This time it was the opposite. Driver's door open, passenger window rolled down. Way too much air movement, this just gets blown away, I think the door open fully has better control.

Anywho, here's a 3 girl hairtrick

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Is there a way to make this upload with better quality? It looks like crap, way over compressed and doesn't show much air :(

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

OMG! i have been waiting for this!

hooray! for hot aussie girls!

that thing is moving massive amounts of air man! mad props!

Is there a way to make this upload with better quality? It looks like crap, way over compressed and doesn't show much air :(

get an HD video camera :P even though my comp cant play then w/o lagging (damn windows, mac's do it perfectly)

get an HD video camera :P even though my comp cant play then w/o lagging (damn windows, mac's do it perfectly)

my $200 Acer plays HD movies perfectly

that last video was nuts

Archived