Marlo Stanfield Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Will the new rebuild be at SBN next March?! Shit looks nice now tho lol. I guess bigger is ALWAYS better in your kind of build I was gonna ask the exact same thing bout SBN... So how many Sundown's this time around?? 1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN. Pioneer AVIC-N2 (12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s 26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area 156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace
Andrew2944r Posted November 24, 2009 Author Report Posted November 24, 2009 Still running the same amount of power a SAZ-3500 per sub, if its not enough I will upgrade to the 4500's but I think 21k watts will be plenty, lol. Would be nice if it was ready for SBN but might be cutting it close, well see how thing progress. Team Ampere Audio
Torres Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 i LIKE that camper shell. and i like the direction this build is going
Eric B Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Zoiks.. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 My name is johnathan price and I approve of this build
Kasey Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 My name is johnathan price and I approve of this build Who wouldn't "Audio is not a hobby it's a lifestyle" _____________________________Refs_1_Refs_2_____________________________
J00bles Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 its about time somebody got the balls to do 6 18's in a truck this will be a serious groundpounder! 8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee Click to see J00bles' Youtube Channel
Andrew2944r Posted November 24, 2009 Author Report Posted November 24, 2009 its about time somebody got the balls to do 6 18's in a truck this will be a serious groundpounder! Took a little nut flexing into considering chopping the ass end of the truck out, lol. Just the thought of 6 -18's made me slightly hard so I went with it. Only decided to finally do it when I found that shell was the last one available from snugtop period, that dealer has been sitting on that shell for 2 years. Team Ampere Audio
abervintageman42 Posted November 24, 2009 Report Posted November 24, 2009 Took a little nut flexing into considering chopping the ass end of the truck out, lol. Just the thought of 6 -18's made me slightly hard so I went with it. Only decided to finally do it when I found that shell was the last one available from snugtop period, that dealer has been sitting on that shell for 2 years. slightly hard? you might have erectile disfunction
Andrew2944r Posted December 2, 2009 Author Report Posted December 2, 2009 Last 2 subs will be shipped on the 13th as well as the Camper Shell. Here is a few pictures of the new front stage minus one set of HD6's and a SAX-100.4. Team Ampere Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.