loganberry Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 i may have to go to texas JUST to hear this thing cause im sure its gonna be brutal My F-150 Build GET ON THE BANDWAGON what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder hahah jk
Ipod Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 Logan, there is really no sence in going with the 4500's, i might have if they were on 12v but the 3500's on 16v @ 30k watts will be more than enuf power for those SHW's. This will probally be my last build for the truck so im going to make it huge. I just have to find some time to get off work and go pick up the camper shell in Dallas. Oh and the JP ninja made me lol. As for #'s wise, I don't chase #'s anymore, I chase for the crowd pleaser. Could possibly well do 160's on music, well see. x2. i havent compete, nor would i.. Hustle hard, Stack paper, It's alright, ya'll haters, It's nothing, We major, You see me, Hi Hater! =) ~ Manio
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 i may have to go to texas JUST to hear this thing cause im sure its gonna be brutal nut hugger lol x2. i havent compete, nor would i.. why you trying to be like him? lol
Hunters21w Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 damnnn bro, you werent satisfied with what you have? Have fun gettin those subs. I dont think I will ever get my 3250 v2 lol. Keep up the good work tho man, pics asap. 06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400
sundownz Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 That should be nasty! - Jacob Fuller - Owner, Sundown Audio - Sundown Audio on FACEBOOK - Please DO NOT PM ME -- use my email address -- [email protected]
Andrew2944r Posted December 11, 2009 Author Report Posted December 11, 2009 damnnn bro, you werent satisfied with what you have? Have fun gettin those subs. I dont think I will ever get my 3250 v2 lol.Keep up the good work tho man, pics asap. I don't have any problems getting what I need from Steve, subs are allready boxed up ready for shippment. Team Ampere Audio
j_black10 Posted December 11, 2009 Report Posted December 11, 2009 Can't wait too see this!!! Gonna put that Epicenter to use I see ! 4th order would be nice, but can those SHWs be put in a sealed enclosure? AudioControlRockford FosgateXSPower
Andrew2944r Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 Well went ahead and started the tear out, going to go and pick up the new shell Monday. After I got everything out I thing I gained 2 -3 inches of clearance in the rear of the truck, heh ... Team Ampere Audio
Stephen Posted December 14, 2009 Report Posted December 14, 2009 will this be done by spring break nationals? are you going you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be. DC POWER
Andrew2944r Posted December 14, 2009 Author Report Posted December 14, 2009 will this be done by spring break nationals? are you going Not sure, If it's done yes. Team Ampere Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.