DC Sound Lab

Sketchups Turned Noobtastic's Wall

Well... On my way to Reno I tripped my check engine light (still not sure why, car runs fine) then to top it off I lost my brakes (dropped a pad) so as of right now I'm sitting on my ass outside a gas station waiting for parts and tools.

F

M

L

-Drew

balls! that really sucks dude.

I'm on the road now, but a few hours late to catch the show :(

that blows. We worked hard to finish blue :cray: she ok now?

well im sad i never got a call to help on this either. but you did everything over the last 2 days so i couldnt have come anyways. no more job though so ill have plenty of time now lol. good luck drew! be sure to bring back a lot of videos.

I finally got to help yesterday lol. We worked til like 3:30AM. fun times lol.

Oh well....so....you can still let us know how the wall works out when you drop those subs in :P

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

you can help me with my next build gibbs!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

this build is sick man :D even if there is some port turbulance it still will pound and look insane IMO. great job

this build is sick man :D even if there is some port turbulance it still will pound and look insane IMO. great job

well ill leave the numbers for drew to post but he says NO port noise. he is doing very well at the show rite now.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

well ill leave the numbers for drew to post but he says NO port noise. he is doing very well at the show rite now.

thats awsome :D

LOL at the guy who suggested to do them by hand...

he has like half of the cutouts in, he needs another sheets worth of ply more. it would take a year to cut all those out. cnc cuts them out in a couple minutes.

DCAUDIO

BALLS DEEP

you can help me with my next build gibbs!

lets do it!!! :D

yeah me too. I was tempted to post them but I will let him (he texted me). I'm so proud of little blue right now haha. Can't wait to hear her :P

No port noise because the DC port is magical.... :good:

Edited by Gibbs

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

lets do it!!! :D

yeah me too. I was tempted to post them but I will let him (he texted me). I'm so proud of little blue right now haha. Can't wait to hear her :P

No port noise because the DC port is magical.... :good:

hmm big question would be if you mind comming here to help me. i have my own shop. maybe if i get you, drew and preston here for a weekend we can just knock this thing out. anyone that wants to help can sleep over and ill buy the pizza.

ya he text me too. he could put another amp in and do even better.

Quite the opposite Ken!!

I'll be sitting at ~40hz tuning till i can afford more DC cutouts to drop it down to ~32hz :(

-Drew

**on gibbs computer

what is the tuning at? I didn't read the thread.... and I wont.. tired of saying I need glasses, so I'am stuck reading what interests me.. lol

If anything should have been tuned lower than needed first, and work your way up by either cutting the port down in size, or adding filling to the box

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.