Hard Hitting Song- (not For 18" Subs)

omg thats ridiculus, i mean its funny but it just shows thats how stupid hip hop and hip hop life have become i mean people have died to express what they feel lyricly. hip hop has come thru all these hard times of critisim and now in this new age we get the chance to express ourselves without critisim without bein held back and this is what we say "crank that soulja boy"? this girl is on a train yellin at a old lady for no damn reason. man its just sumtimes i dont understand my generation.

omg thats ridiculus, i mean its funny but it just shows thats how stupid hip hop and hip hop life have become i mean people have died to express what they feel lyricly. hip hop has come thru all these hard times of critisim and now in this new age we get the chance to express ourselves without critisim without bein held back and this is what we say "crank that soulja boy"? this girl is on a train yellin at a old lady for no damn reason. man its just sumtimes i dont understand my generation.

IMO Soulja Boy is NOT Hip-Hop hes more so POP

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

SB is a fag...dude can't write music...all he does is yells and talks about irrelevant stupid shit. He's annoying. I'm a hater on that little kid. I'd punch him in the face if I saw him.

hes like backstreet boys and nsync(if thats how u spell it)

p.s i saw a video of snoop doing the souljaboy dance

2001 Black Monte Carlo SS chrome 20''

(1) Alpine i-9881 deck-ipod-

(2) DC lvl 4XL 18''s-Walled-

(1) DAT Hellfire - 2500.1-fused-

(1) D3400 XS Power battery-fused-

(2) CDT 6.5 comp

(X) pioneer 6x9 set

(1) RF T-400.4

(1) DC POWER ALT INSTALLED BY ROB FTW,Big3

(1) Viper 5901 Alarm + killer yorkies and chihuahas

[EdgarCervantes] 4:31 pm: im in my room and out of nowere i hear bass im like oh shit sombody has

bass in this city, i look out the window and its my mom bumping Gorilla Zoe

IMO, it's because Rap/Hip Hop has become TOO mainstream. Before, it was a way to express yourself, and if you made money doing it, then that was all the better, but now, it's about how I'm going to Johnny the Jeweler so I can get blinged out.

I could go in depth about how some artists (cough Jay-Z & Lil Wayne cough) have progressively gotten worse as time has passed, but I honestly think the main reason behind the decline in quality rap is because it's too money oriented.

IMO, Nas was correct. Hip-hop is dead and has been for quite some time. Rap is also on its last legs. Everything is pure unadulterated pop. I'm going back to the late 80s early 90s.

You may be offended by the above. Don't take it personally, I'm just abrasive.

DC Level 4 M2 12 D2

Car Audio Bargain 1600.1

Eclipse CD3200

~2 cubes @ 34 hz.

Stinger Roadkill Expert

This is subjective sub to sub

a SPL based sub will probably hit better due to the lightness of the cone, and the springiness of the suspension

for the most part, the average 18" is more biased to play low freq's better, than fast paced beats, due to the heaviness of the cone, and natural ability to play lower frequency

I would have to disagree with that statement.

Box design is the factor in how a sub performs.

I can say that you won't find a faster more accurate 18 then the ones in the wifes truck

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Archived