they cant search your shit like that! tell them to fuck off they dont have a warrant

I was young, and didnt know any better, or i wouldve told them that.

haha ive always wanted to tell a cop they cant search my shit without a warrant ever since i saw enemy of the state when i was little lol

Great story cents.

MOMS KICK ASS!

Mine has saved me a time or 2 for sure.

BTW....I got a fix-it ticket last week on my day off for no front plate.

Fuckin Rancho Motorcycle cop.

They're bored and $$ hungry sums-a-bitches.

I showed him my plate w/ the big gash in it from the last fender bender and said i just havnt got the new bracket yet but of course he was "just doing his job"...being a fag.

$10 down the drain and I gotta go git the damn mounting bracket which will be $25 and I gotta re-open the insurence claim from when I was crashed into the 2nd time so i can get reimbursed...guess thats my excuse to take it in & make em fix the headlights properly this time.

Gayness.

holy shit thats a good idea i should bend my extra plate and say that it was damaged and i havent had time to go to the dmv and get new plates lmfao

pics of mom or your banned!!!

ok... fine

shes the one on the right shes a little hairy and extremely fat in this picture sheesh

100_0885.jpg?t=1167709729

j/p chode  ;D

shes not fat....just big boned

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

when i first painted my car i was driving home from visiting a friend who had just came home from basic training, neways i was driving on a back road and i could see blue lights around the corner of the road so i made sure i was going the speed limit and i made sure i had my seatbelt on so they couldnt pull me over(i had a few speeding tickets and a noise violation the month before) anyways i make sure i pass safely and all, anyways i am going down the road and the speed limit is like 30 which is stupid but i made sure i put on the cc so i knew i would not speed so they couldnt like have someone posted on the other end of the road and get me. well as i am driving all of a sudden someone is on my back bumper fast and i was the only one on the roa d a moment earlier, and they had their bright lights on me so i knew it was that cop as soon as that crossed my mind blue lights came on and i am like damn what now, so i pull over. He comes up and ask for my license and registration and proof of insurance, well when i go to get that out of the glove box his flashlight reflects off something shinny in the glove box so naturally he goes what is that metal thing in there, i am like i donno what it is so i look and his flashlight hit a foil condom wrapper that was in there, so when i pulled that out of the glove box we both got a laugh, but he takes my registration and license back to do a check on it and he comes back and goes you know why i pulled you over and i said nope i have no idea, and he goes because you wasnt wearing your seatbelt when you passed me up the road. I am thinking to myself i made sure i had it on before i came around the curve so you could see me, so i tell him no officer you are mistaken i was wearing my seatbelt, but he keeps saying that he saw i wasnt so after about a minute of him telling me i wasnt wearing a seatbelt and me saying i was, he finally gave up and said ok, i dont think you were but i cant prove it so you are free to go, so i am putting up my info back in the glove box and about to go when he starts asking me what i have done to my car, since it is lowered and like i said i had just recently painted it candy tangelo, and i had bottle fed airbrushed on the side and all since i had orignially planned on putting nos in it, then he trys to sell me a b18 he has at his house and was asking how fast my car was and all. the whole time i am going damn i am about to be late for work if he dont shut up, needless to say i didnt get a chance to go home before work because he wanted to keep talking.

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Man, those cops do sound like some bitches. I was about 16 years old, and I lived in Pensacola Florida. On the weekends we would go down to this little car get together at night time at the Bay Front Auditorium. There is usually about 50 cars there which are bad ass. We street race and whatever after wards. Anyways, I was sitting at the red light just up the street from the place in my Nissan 300zx, and this pimped out Honda accord rolls up beside me at the light with 4 hot ass blonde girls in it. They start begging me to race and pleading with me. Please, please, yadda, yadda. So I say ok. So we start revving our motors and stuff. My friend is sitting right behind me in his huge ass Astro van. I am looking around for cops and do not see any anywhere. Nowhere. So the light turns green, and I dump the clutch in first gear and got a little chirp out of the tires. The girls don’t even start to go anywhere. So I go, ok they are not going to race, they just wanted me to bark the tires. So I get maybe a half a block down the street when a cop jumps behind me and pulls me over. My friend in the van goes past screaming some stupid shit out the window at me and then he pulls in the parking lot across from me to watch. This cop walks up to my window and says. “You jackass! What the hell are you doing? Give me your license, I pray it’s suspended, I pray it’s suspended!” In shock, I give him my license. I did not even get a chance to speak. I just smiled at him. He walks away for a few minutes and then comes back and says. “You can take me to court if you want to, but you’ll lose!” Then he throws the ticket into the window at me and peels off as he leaves. The ticket was for spinning the tires at the intersection. So I bet you can’t guess what I do next. Yup, I go to court. So I get to the court to find out that my friend’s mother is the clerk in there sitting next to the judge. I drive her son to school with me every day. That does not look good to be sitting in traffic court. She asks what I did in front of the judge and I say nothing. I bought a new clutch and it slipped and spun the tires. So the court session begins and the judge asks me first for my side of the story. I tell the judge that the cop pulls me over and I told him what he said. The judge stops me in my tracks and says, wait a minute. He said that to you? I said, yes sir he did. The judge looks over at the cop and says, did you say that to him? The cop looks at the ground like a bad dog and replies with, well I was….the judge cut him off and said…Did you say that to him? So the cop goes, yes. The judge then looks at me and says. “Son I am going to give you a choice here. Either you can choose to pay the ticket, or I can rip it up and throw it away.” So I look at the judge and do this. You have to get a visual. I put my hand on my chin and go “hmm.” While doing that, I look over my shoulder at my father who is sitting in the court room in the back row looking right at me. He is pointing at me like, I am gonna kick your ass when we get home for being a smart ass. I look back at the judge and say “throw it away.” So the judge rips it up right there and threw it in the garbage. It was the best day of my life. I was right, while being in the wrong, and I threw it back in that bitches face. I WIN HA HA HA….I WIN…..sorry for such a long story.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

dude i bet that took like a half hour to type that shit. lol. ;D

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

speaking of cops searching your car, my bro got pulled over by a cop for having his tail light out, he didnt have his license so immedietly he went into the back of her car. She searched his truck.

He was pissed and hates cops with a passion so he decides to take action. He calls and files i guess a report about the cop, gives the information. Anyways the next day a different cop shows up at our house talks to my brother and tells him what my brother has to do. Appearently the cop didnt like the girl cop that pulled my bro over. My brother had to type the whole scene out, detail for detail and send it to the police station. Later that week the cop resigned...

Baylor University

Accounting