z71kris Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 my first car was a 85 Toyota Camry, I had two AB 10's with maybe 200 wts on them combined, it did not have rear brakes, or struts, you hit a bump and you bounced, the driver side window did not roll down, and the drivers door lock had been punched, I put new front brakes(pads and rotors, and tie-rods on, got my first dome in that car bought it for 100, sold it for 500, after putting 500 into it... 92 Chevy Corsica 2 AB 10s(same from Camry ~ stolen) and then 2 AB 12's that pounded pretty good... 96 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi bad ass car, supercharged- loaded...I still miss that car! 99 Ferd Sore-ass(Ford Taurus), had 2 Visonic 12's in it... 04 Malibu 03 GMC Sierra 2 AB 10s(sold) and now with the 2 15"s(Current) 03 GMC Sierra Z71 Ext Cab l 2 15" American Bass XO's l 1 Lanzar HTG2600 l AudioVox 1510D In dash DVD l KnuKonceptz Wiring l Big Three Done with KnuKonceptz KLMX 1/0 l Infinity Reference 6022si 6-1/2" Front Door Speakers l Upgraded to 145A Alt from 105A Alt l Custom Box 2^3 under the rear bench with resined bottom, and about 4 lbs of polyfill
emmertb Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 My first car was a 93' Cadillac DeVille. I had a shitty ass ESA twelve in it. I totaled it after hitting a pole doin 65 and caught a DWI; blew a .20 Then I had a 96 Mitsubishi Mirage, blew the motor the second day I had it cause the dumbasses I bought it from didnt have any coolant/water in it lol. Then a 96 Mazda 626. Had two kenwood excelon 12's it it till they blew one after another. Now I've got a 92 Cadillac SeVille STS with a 10" W7. soon to be two Fi Btl 15's fully loaded. 1992 Cadillac SeVille STS Pioneer DEH-P7600MD Pioneer Premier Surround JL Audio 10W7 Ported Kenwood KAC-7203 Kicker ZX350x4 My YouTube
dd9515mmatsjugg Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 1977 toyota celica 2 12 kicker L5 old old one's with a shitty sony amp lmao MEMBER>>Team Pulse Car Audio 97 Z71 sierra 8" jl w0 md 400watt amp and dvd system 2000 malibu 1 18" old style btl, jl audio 1000/1v2 build in progress My YouTube 100% positive buyer feedback on eBay mmatsjugg306 is my ID there [topic='http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/148756-dd9515mmatsjugg-feedback/']leave me feedback hear for buying and selling[/topic]
Big Papa Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 97 Purple chevy Cavalier- Hit a pole and scrapped it 90 Honda Accord- Bought it, drove it for 2 weeks then the shift silenoid went out. 96 Chevy beretta- Had the accord sitting in my yard. Some guy stopped and wanted to trade. 98 Chevy Malibu- Drove it until I graduated then bought..... 93 Honda Civic- Bought with my open house money. 92 Honda Civic- Traded the 93 for it. 98 Mitsubishi Eclipse-Loved the car then traded it for something bigger. 00 Mitsubishi Galant-Best car I ever owned. Traded it like a dumbass. 95 Mitsubishi Eclipse-Traded the galant for it because I missed my 98 eclipse. Traded it the same day I got it. 93 Honda Civic-My 2nd purple car. 99 Grand AM-Traded the purple 93 civic for it to find out the heat didnt work. Traded it after 4 days 85 Cadillac Seville-Traded the grand am for it. Still have it as of now. I forgot to mention, I've only had my license for 2 years. 06 Taurass SE 1 PPI Pro104 MTX TC 4001D Amp 1.5 CU. at 34 hz After Christmas... 2 PPI Pro104's Audiopipe 1500D 3.4 CU. at 35 hz
kl0wn Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 First vehicle was a 91 ranger. Decided to buy it a few weeks before I even got my license. Literally like 2 days before I got my license I found an 89 f150 red/black with red interior for sale and really cheap, and decided to buy that so I could have a v8 . Drove the f150 and just had the ranger sitting in the driveway with no tags or anything for a few weeks. One night it was raining and I went around a turn too fast and side swiped a sign, only did cosmetic damage. Sold the f150 to my uncle for only like $500. Started driving the ranger. Drove it for around 2 years, had 2 10" L5s in prefab boxes with a zx300.1. Was loud for what it was IMO. Then my mom ended up buying another car for herself and gave me her other car, which was a 02 ford escort zx2. So I drove the zx2 on the weekdays for school and truck on the weekends for going out. Then I got in trouble and lost my license for 6 months. So I sold the ranger, got my license restricted went and bought an 01 ford explorer and did another system. The explorer. 06 Mini Cooper S Sundown, SoundQubed Cadence, XS Power 151s Sealed 155s Outlaw Windshield @ 37hz
Steve626 Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 1st car - 2001 Ford Expedition loved it.. got hit by a drunk driver running a stop sign a couple blocks from my house 2nd car - 2004 altima bought it a couple months ago with 47k miles, its the car in my sig/avatar 2004 Nissan Altima 2.5 20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires (2) Re SR 15s US AMPS AX600DE Audison SRX-4 Herts ECX 165 front Polk momo 6x9s rear Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD
EricR Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 this but red lol. 79 plymouth volare had a autotek mm 90 on 2 jl 15w0's i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?
BigYellowBlur78 Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 My 1st car was a 1978 Camaro, I still have it, but its not street legal now.: My current ride is a 2002 Silverado 1500, no pictures of that still a work in progress
Baydestrian Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 Used to drive my dads 93 Honda Accord, so that's kind of my first car Truely my baby was my 88 Buick Park Ave, ran that thing hard and took it from San Fran to Fresno, San Fran to Antioch and San Fran to Lakeport...new tranny was put it, as well as other crap...lasted from about I'd say 120k-140k then finally the EGR went bad and I wasn't going to pass smog so I retired it and the state of Cali gave me $1k with it...had 2 12" Kicker comps off a 300.1 RF Punch then got 2 12" CVRs off a cheap-o Performance Teknique in a prefab Then I bought a 91 Caprice and put the CVRs in along with a Kenwood HU...beat got stolen a while later and I bought 2 JL W3 12's in a Dual HO Box from JL with a 500/1...then in May of 09 I rear ended a Corvette on the freeway, driver must have been drunk b/c he had been going in and out of lanes and he took off after I hit him Now I have a 99 Seville STS, put some work into it already, needs some work but overall I love the car...also bass sounds a whole lot better in this car 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
TheSundownFire Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 1999 Sunfire which is what Im still driving. 1999 Pontiac Sunfire Alpine CDA-9886 Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D Sundown Audio SAX-50.4 Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components Image Dynamics iD12 Optima Yellow Top SQFire FTW.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.