Jump to content

The Infamous Coach Umbrella


The Infamous Coach Umbrella  

65 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it ok for a streght man to have a coach umbrella?

    • Yes
      12
    • No
      10
    • Hell Fronkin NO
      29
    • Only if you coem out the closet
      11
    • I too own a coach umbrella or product
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

What color pumps do you where with that ensamble? http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/dirol.gif

:SPITS COFFEE:

ZOMG!

:rofl: :rofl:

man you got realize your dealing with some OLD SCHOOL cats here ;):hi:

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Posted

Hey bitches I also rock sundown fi and like big ass trucks and things that go vroom in the mud.

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Posted

lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Hey bitches I also rock sundown fi and like big ass trucks and things that go vroom in the mud.

thats a good cover up. NO not kind the kind your wearing .

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Posted

an umbrella is an umbrella to me. ive used my daughters helo kitty before, i dont really care.

Posted

thats a good cover up. NO not kind the kind your wearing .

My ass...Kiss it. lol

Vehicle: 2001 Ford Escape

Head Unit: Kenwood Kdc-x592

All out for a rebuild.

New shit coming in the next 30 days.

teamsundown3hx1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 474 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...