I love Fruity Pebbles, and sugar smacks, also rice crispies with some sugar on em. But one day I ran out of cereal and had to get creative...soo I cut up some pop tarts in little squares like frosted mini wheats and put them in a bowl with some milk. mmmmmm.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

I love Fruity Pebbles, and sugar smacks, also rice crispies with some sugar on em. But one day I ran out of cereal and had to get creative...soo I cut up some pop tarts in little squares like frosted mini wheats and put them in a bowl with some milk. mmmmmm.

Don't forget the sugar for your bowl of poptarts!  :lol:

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

lol. chodes taste buds must be wacked,  right now I have my own box of cinnamon life, no one here eats it but me wooot

I have hide the life around here, i used to have it all to myself until i let the family try it, now if i dont hide it i dont get any of it.  :shiftyph34r:

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Ok...this is a girlie cereal, but I like the Special K redberries. I had some in iraq and I've seen folks fight over a bowl of it in the chow hall. That shit is just good. You can say all you want about how nasty strawberry flavored cereal is, but IMO you'll shut up once you've had that stuff.

those special K ceral bars are good too, i havent had the protien bars but i am going to go out on a limb and say they prolly taste like about every other protien bar out there... bad

RF Punch 40x2RF Punch 100x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 200x2RF Punch 400x4JL Audio 10W7-3"but its only a 200 watt amp tho"

Archived